IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I can get $1.79 here
with so non-name brand places offering $1.75

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Down in FL at the moment and $1.999 is the best you can do.
No wonder US produced 3.4% more CO2, even with coal fired plants closing.

Time for a serious gas tax to fix roads.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New maybe a floor tax hike
Put a $2.00 floor and everything between actual price below $2 up to $2 go to a road tax
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     just filled up with $1.66 per gallon gas -NT - (boxley) - (25)
         I can get $1.79 here - (lincoln) - (2)
             Down in FL at the moment and $1.999 is the best you can do. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 maybe a floor tax hike - (boxley)
         Premium here is about $1.60 a litre. - (static) - (8)
             And Avgas is *still* over $5.00/gallon! (in US) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                 that is because of octain and lead additives -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                     Poisoning us all! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     Lead is the problem. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         Not cheap, but ethanol free gasoline is available around here in SC. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             Or Indiana Or Nebraska Or Illinois or any of the Red States. ;0( -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 $2.75 for 93 octane ethanol free gas -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     $4.15 here. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         prices have risen to $1.86/gallon for regular - (lincoln)
         Re: just filled up with $1.66 per gallon gas - (rcareaga) - (10)
             well can you take the one that went to DC back? give her a discount -NT - (boxley)
             yeah it is pretty horrible here - (boxley)
             We live in Northern California… - (rcareaga) - (7)
                 I thought the crumbling manse was in oakland? -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                     A map helps.. - (Ashton) - (5)
                         It still sounds weird to me that the SF Bay is "Northern California" - (Another Scott) - (3)
                             It's *very* much northern. Just ask somebody from LA. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 Yes, but it's just "The North" . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     rofl. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         it wasnt the coastal I was questioning haaving been there many times its the northern tag - (boxley)
         area average jumped to $2.09 this past weekend - (lincoln)

Real FORTRAN! Woo-hoo!
75 ms