IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Near state-of-art drone test in 4K (!)
Here.

Just caught en passant; remain amazed at the automation--ya gots to study the manual to prepare brain for it all. Like an SLR.. (or adj. telescopic forks on a cycle) ..allowing 666 ways to configure it Rong.
IIRC this is what you get for ~$ 1K, but at that scale, one would check out the other contenders (believe another test from this mfg. was at $ 1.5 K) ... this aint no toy. Unclear the actual accuracy (4 decimal points!) which I expect is (like so many digital matters) where even 1% is unlikely [except for NASA at a billion miles]--like Distance, Elevation say.. *False precision! ..the trap of the innumerate many, everywhere.

* Linus Pauling, in a chem lecture: hauls out his 5" slide rule for a #mols figure; 'reads' "about 2.104 MOLs" ... class chortles. But then, these were Geeks {{sigh}}

But if I had a non-idiotic need for such, I reckon that I'd want this level of sophistication as: saves You + [the $$$] from Yourself (despite the pilot's comments about er, "It ain't Easy bein Green-enough!" ... as he flies over some of the lushest vegetation to be found): ie Hawaii. And disses the Hasselblad's [huh?! Them Too??] color performance.

Zooooo--->oom

Anyway.. these buzzy gadgets are now a permanent part of the enviro (and likely ya gots to read local Ordinances re no-fly zones, there being so many assholes with one of these + No Life.)

moi wonders if--say you're in Oz' gonna try to reprise Walkabout--if You get lost too: strap a cel-fone to sucker (+ ancillary transceiver gadgetry), climb to ceiling and see if you can reach a cel-tower for HELP? You mightn't care that your personal satellite cost a G-note ..right, Mate?
New Wow
I gave it 9 minutes until the beeping started. Wow.
     Near state-of-art drone test in 4K (!) - (Ashton) - (1)
         Wow - (crazy)

Where's my rapid fire?
36 ms