IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New There are services that explicitly sell ad-free content.
Spotify comes to mind, as does Youtube.

Wade.
New Yep.. WE Pay ... one more time. "Here's $5; DON'T poke-me-with-that stick", Pleeeze™®©
or ... Here's my last 5 C-notes: DON'T poke me with that Orange Menace's Voice ..even ONE more time. Deal??
. (if enough ..pay off his Putin-debt?)

Has our species been terminally-Nutzo since ... well before any of us were tykes?
Yet nobody *whispered that to us ... in all those class-rooms !? So ..it's a Conspiracy.
Good to Know.

*OK in these parts, Philip Wylie began re 'Momism'; went on to 'The Disappearance' re the Then-Dis-US, wayback.
(But I was ~15 before he was whispered into these shell-likes); would have been mucho better at, say 11 :-/
     Paying for the bits for advertisements. Thoughts? - (mmoffitt) - (9)
         You click you choose - (crazy) - (8)
             How is that not exactly like the telemarketing cases? - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                 Ahh, attacking the messenger - (crazy) - (6)
                     Nice try. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                         Heh. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             As AS says, "heh" - (crazy) - (1)
                                 in a 'free society' all self-governing and other cha. cha. cha. - (Ashton)
                             There are services that explicitly sell ad-free content. - (static) - (1)
                                 Yep.. WE Pay ... one more time. "Here's $5; DON'T poke-me-with-that stick", Pleeeze™®© - (Ashton)

This is leading up to dirtsnakes, I can tell...
70 ms