IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Merry Christmas, you beautiful bastards
Whether it's a giant extended-family bash, or just you and your favoured one, or just ignoring the whole stupid thing - I hope it's everything you want it to be.

Also, beer.
New We bastards of inherited, premeditated bellicosity salute thee..
as we also remember that: Alan Turing is owed a statue of expensive-Bronze, in *niggardly atonement for the utter and beastly Ingratitude
he received from cretins: for Saving (Yours and everyone else's) asses.

RIP First-Warrior of I.T.
'Tis the Season, after. all. :-)

Is Anyone? in Blighty seeking any such formal and full Crown Apology? ... Yet?
(Lots of ept USians would sign the petition(s) too, I've no doubt.)
Where do we start?
New In the words of Cecil from Nightvale:
It’s the holidays, listeners, when the majority of this country celebrate how their experience of this season is defined as the default universal experience, while every other cultural group’s experience is expected to be in reaction and comparison to the majority’s experiences. And if a person doesn’t wish to live in reaction to this default experience of the season, they are seen as hostile (or belligerent) merely for their wish to not participate in what is, after all, a celebration of the erasure of their culture under the dominant violence of another’s. All to say, happy Blood Stone Day to those who celebrate it!

https://cecilspeaks.tumblr.com/post/181147860551/140-a-blood-stone-carol
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New WDYHASM?
--

Drew
     Merry Christmas, you beautiful bastards - (pwhysall) - (3)
         We bastards of inherited, premeditated bellicosity salute thee.. - (Ashton)
         In the words of Cecil from Nightvale: - (malraux) - (1)
             WDYHASM? -NT - (drook)

No LRPD for you, one year!
55 ms