IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New One for Mike, others re weed..Luv
Catch (on Science Goes to the Movies/pbs) the show (today here) "Trainspotting; Cheech & Chong".
Dr. Yasmin Hurd of the Center for Addictive Disorders ... gives a pellucid run-through re--well several of your koans, for one--talks re how addiction is portrayed in movies, but lots More re the dearth of [Real!] scientific long-term INFO of any kind re this ackshull (!) 'gateway-drug' for very many ..sensitive to various things (noting that females Are more sensitive to most of the opioids etc. cf. Date-rape in Murica, if you need to. (my note, not the Dr.'s)

Particularly mentions--another of your comments--how it is that the prefrontal lobes do not reach 'adult' status until mid-Twenties ie. starting weed-use at the usual monkey-see yout-stage: produces results which (Are within the history which is NOT nearly-sufficiently studied. yet and still.) Notes she: this be first-time in dis-US history of "voting re Use of a Drug!" per the vox-populi masses. Alcohol, cigs etc. covered en passant, natch.

In brief, methinks that your stated views Anti- ..on this Public-Votes [not via: Informed-medical science Opines on:] ... has some ept support. But let's all get rich peddling megatonnes of Weed to ... 'Muricans; disparate/warring tribes as feature: ignorance, cuthlessness and already-too-short attention spans and way-too-short ..on Reasoning of all kinds. What could go Rong next ..and after that?
(I demur as, I didn't much like the stuff earlier, but hardly from any latent Puritanism; it just made-a-one Sillier than one's usual abnormality, I wotted. Still.)

If you can run this down in archives there, methinks you might get a chuckle or two, eh?

moi, *Iconoclastic Pretender to some throne--which I shall refuse because, you know: humility {blushes, but only a little}
* but never pyroclastic (moi pussy-cat y'see? :-)

oT..py + ed.
Expand Edited by Ashton Dec. 23, 2018, 06:13:33 PM EST
New Thanks. I'll see if I can find it.
Nice that someone finally caught up with me, apparently. :0)

Found it. Indeed. I could have been interviewed for the marijuana portion of that interview years ago. But, I don't have the bona fides. ;0)

Thanks again.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt Jan. 2, 2019, 01:55:25 PM EST
New I herewith congratulate your contrarian perspicuity ... (..and appropriate faux-Modesty) ;^>
moi .. "humbly" ... in this Cthulhu-forsaken local-World within which the word, humility is not even in the 'recognition-vocabulary'
of the Monster-in-Chief AND every of his minions.

(How's THAT? for the logorrhea-afflicted summary) for,

Homo-sap Sucks
in any matter which Decides its own survival
..which is shorter than
Homo-sap==Lemming
     One for Mike, others re weed..Luv - (Ashton) - (2)
         Thanks. I'll see if I can find it. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             I herewith congratulate your contrarian perspicuity ... (..and appropriate faux-Modesty) ;^> - (Ashton)

My schaden, it is freuded.
149 ms