IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Peter Sagall [Wait Wait! Don't Tell Me/npr] interviwed by Michael Krasny er (!)
NOW on my sched. Yours?

City Arts and Lectures

Peter Sagal
Peter Sagal is the host of NPR’s Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me! Prior to the popular quiz show, Sagal had a varied career including stints as a playwright, screenwriter, stage director, actor, extra in a Michael Jackson video, travel writer, essayist, ghostwriter, and staff writer for a motorcycle magazine. His first book, “The Book of Vice: Naughty Things and How To Do Them,” is a series of essays about bad behavior. On the verge of turning forty, Sagal started running seriously, eventually completing fourteen marathons and logging tens of thousands of miles. In “The Incomplete Book of Running,” Sagal explores body image, the similarities between endurance sports and sadomasochism, and the odd but extraordinary bonds created between strangers and friends. He is interviewed by KQED’s own Michael Krasny.

The Hoot a one would expect..
New Did you catch the show when William shatner was on?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New No... more's the pity :-/
     Peter Sagall [Wait Wait! Don't Tell Me/npr] interviwed by Michael Krasny er (!) - (Ashton) - (2)
         Did you catch the show when William shatner was on? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             No... more's the pity :-/ -NT - (Ashton)

Your entire eulogy was just your bartender telling a coroner, "Yeah, I think that's Britney."
78 ms