IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And tRump didn't like the press Mattis got.
NY Times: Trump, Angry Over Mattis’s Rebuke, Removes Him 2 Months Early
President Trump said on Sunday that he would remove Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, who issued a stinging rebuke of the president when he announced his resignation last week, from his post by Jan. 1, two months before he had planned to depart.

Mr. Trump, in a Twitter post, said that Patrick M. Shanahan, Mr. Mattis’s deputy, would serve as the acting defense secretary.

Aides said that the president was furious that Mr. Mattis’s resignation letter — in which he rebuked the president’s rejection of international allies and his failure to check authoritarian governments — had led to days of negative news coverage. Mr. Mattis resigned in large part over Mr. Trump’s hasty decision to withdraw American forces from Syria.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
Expand Edited by a6l6e6x Dec. 23, 2018, 12:37:56 PM EST
New Conclusion re JAN FIRST!? in music we say DC == "Da Capo" == back-to-Top
Drumpf-Alone-With-The-Codes and his-miserable disintegrating-Self? See 'top' ^post^.
(Agree that it was Most-probable) he would speedup the removal of the Only Conscience within his play-White-abode.)

I weep ..in Advance as this shall not end Well.
You read it here, before ... The Intarweb goes-blank
(along with an octodecillion transistor-junctions.. in everything from your nite-light to your new $70K Insolent Chariot): now seen on Motorweek;
..never mind the 'Hardened sites': these keep the flying bombs all spiffy and at-the-ready.. but don't do shit for 'You'.)

Oh. Well.
Easy come, Eas
     A Kos staff-person has assembled some details re the leaving of Mattis.. - (Ashton) - (6)
         Not sure I understand this correctly - (boxley) - (3)
             Look at the bright side Clinton lost the nuke cdes for 6 months - (boxley) - (2)
                 The Chewbacca defense ... Bold -NT - (drook)
                 It's not the what, it's the how. - (a6l6e6x)
         And tRump didn't like the press Mattis got. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Conclusion re JAN FIRST!? in music we say DC == "Da Capo" == back-to-Top - (Ashton)

But I can't help but think that one of his primary functions is to serve as a warning to others.
111 ms