IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A Kos staff-person has assembled some details re the leaving of Mattis..
with emphasis of the fact that: he had inserted--himself--within the Nuke chain-of-command (As did Henry-the-K and others)
re Nixon ('in his cups' -vs- Drumpf, who lives-in-his-chemical-cups. Maybe 24/7 for all we can know.)

Worth a read if you wish to savour the Implications, as in ... drip.. drip.. dri
James Mattis didn't simply resign, he pulled every fire alarm at the Pentagon on the way out.

I *believe that--at this very moment + succeeding-minutes: ABSENCE of such an important -->Fuse|Break--between this no longer 'presumed-deranged' time-bomb and The Bagman.. we are as near-to-Midnight on the proverbial Clock as ..transcends every What-If? scenario ever previously expressed in good-fiction or sensible-alarum.

* Note: In earliest days of sentience (as a HS-'Junior' I adsorbed enough of the physics of The Bomb as I could get hands-on, including, via my school's letterhead (!): requests for certain not-highly-Classified but "sensitive" Documents directly from the then 'AEC'/Atomic Energy Commission..
(rather successfully ..I was surprised! to Receive), as "within sane academic context", (apparently).

And I have maintained that Interest ever since. I've had Hansen's (virtual catalogue of!) all the subsequent "MK-whatevers" since day-1 and n-others; think of it like a Chess-player's library?
tl;dr ... THIS TODAY is far closer than even Nixonian in its import. Period. IMnsHO.

Keep watching, these next days: Best Hope I imagine we have is: removal via self-inflicted cerebral hemorrhage, considering all the other Shit-Now-Falling upon this clinically deranged--also fatally cowardly--Loose Cannon.
Mattis will be around through January? ..but SOME. ONE. must replace Mattis in-that-chain ... believe it's worth another March On Washington, could enough people grok the logic and converge.

As Colin Fletcher, RIP would have said, "the balloon has gone ^up^" We are a conglomeration of such feckless, iggerant Tribes!
New Not sure I understand this correctly
Trump wants to bring home American troops from the Syrian civil war. According to the babble heads he gives blowjobs to Putin so nuclear with Russia? Help me out here
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Look at the bright side Clinton lost the nuke cdes for 6 months
With all the baby sitters you claim we have on drumpf, if we really need nukes he can find the codes and global warming solved
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New The Chewbacca defense ... Bold
--

Drew
New It's not the what, it's the how.
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in his talk to tRump which precipitated this "decision" probably said "So, you have tRump Towers in Istanbul..?"
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New And tRump didn't like the press Mattis got.
NY Times: Trump, Angry Over Mattis’s Rebuke, Removes Him 2 Months Early
President Trump said on Sunday that he would remove Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, who issued a stinging rebuke of the president when he announced his resignation last week, from his post by Jan. 1, two months before he had planned to depart.

Mr. Trump, in a Twitter post, said that Patrick M. Shanahan, Mr. Mattis’s deputy, would serve as the acting defense secretary.

Aides said that the president was furious that Mr. Mattis’s resignation letter — in which he rebuked the president’s rejection of international allies and his failure to check authoritarian governments — had led to days of negative news coverage. Mr. Mattis resigned in large part over Mr. Trump’s hasty decision to withdraw American forces from Syria.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
Expand Edited by a6l6e6x Dec. 23, 2018, 12:37:56 PM EST
New Conclusion re JAN FIRST!? in music we say DC == "Da Capo" == back-to-Top
Drumpf-Alone-With-The-Codes and his-miserable disintegrating-Self? See 'top' ^post^.
(Agree that it was Most-probable) he would speedup the removal of the Only Conscience within his play-White-abode.)

I weep ..in Advance as this shall not end Well.
You read it here, before ... The Intarweb goes-blank
(along with an octodecillion transistor-junctions.. in everything from your nite-light to your new $70K Insolent Chariot): now seen on Motorweek;
..never mind the 'Hardened sites': these keep the flying bombs all spiffy and at-the-ready.. but don't do shit for 'You'.)

Oh. Well.
Easy come, Eas
     A Kos staff-person has assembled some details re the leaving of Mattis.. - (Ashton) - (6)
         Not sure I understand this correctly - (boxley) - (3)
             Look at the bright side Clinton lost the nuke cdes for 6 months - (boxley) - (2)
                 The Chewbacca defense ... Bold -NT - (drook)
                 It's not the what, it's the how. - (a6l6e6x)
         And tRump didn't like the press Mattis got. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Conclusion re JAN FIRST!? in music we say DC == "Da Capo" == back-to-Top - (Ashton)

Ni!
78 ms