"Well, y'see:
If you let your pre-school tykes play on the fancy touch-screen in your WORLD-as-A-320-airplane.. as you momentarily attend to some other matter ... you just know that The WORLD should stand-by for the inevitable 'Roger and.. OUT'".

* As to such a "pilot" (and apologies to mm--who Are one): I did not Make-This-Up..
I read a necropsy of just such a *cough* Super-automated accident-waiting-to-happen so-it-DID (can't recall the all-important Flight nomenclature, but Google might find it)

Yess this ASSHOLE, with two (IIRC) of his tads in the cockpit ALLOWED one or both to look at the pretty pictures ... on a LIVE TOUCH-SCREEN aka "P.I.C." Essentially a Pilot-In-Command-Machine! (-in a Charles Addams world like This one.)

... the events were reconstructed via the usual Orange-colored (hmm Orange-man-boy?/what a coincidence!) boxes in the salvaged wreckage.. Hmmm: yess I do believe this a valid allegory for Today's and tomorrow's News of the orange-man/boy inAction-as-we-speak.

"..tomorrow and ..tomorrow and tom_____"
--the Bard saith

Carrion.. (sometimes it accurately describes the entire Fucking Zeitgeist, y'notice?)
now I need to go pet a cat, get back in touch with Reality {{sigh}}

(Go figure.. about Maya and similar metaphysical concepts.)

PS: from metaphysical-wag LRPD/main menu:
It'll be gradual, but faster than you expect. One day it won't be there, and the next day you'll be surprised at just how fast it still isn't.
Rest case ..this is getting weird..