IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Perhaps lay in a store of popcorn
The Russia investigation might actually prove to be among the lesser of the short-fingered vulgarian’s worries in the coming year. Some of this stuff sounds like RICO material:
Two years after Donald Trump won the presidency, nearly every organization he has led in the past decade is under investigation.

Trump’s private company is contending with civil suits digging into its business with foreign governments and with looming state inquiries into its tax practices.

Trump’s 2016 campaign is under scrutiny by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, whose investigation into Russian interference has already led to guilty pleas by his campaign chairman and four advisers.

Trump’s inaugural committee has been probed by Mueller for illegal foreign donations, a topic that the incoming House Intelligence Committee chairman plans to further investigate next year.

Trump’s charity is locked in an ongoing suit with New York state, which has accused the foundation of “persistently illegal conduct.”
In a related story, it seems as though the UK is looking into goods and properties acquired with dirty money, with a mind to seizing some of these. For example, Zamira Hajiyeva, an unassuming Azerbaijani housewife, has dropped $15 million on a London townhouse, $20 million over the years on trips to Harrod’s, and $13 million on a golf course in Berkshire. Pin money, I suppose. Details here. Know who else owns a golf course in the UK acquired with funds of uncertain provenance?

“If you go at the king,” they say, “you had better not miss.” Best, maybe, to launch multiple arrows at the sucker.

cordially,
Expand Edited by rcareaga Dec. 16, 2018, 01:11:28 PM EST
New It is a crime family, after all!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I do think
…that much of the operation will be absolutely taken apart, stripped bare, during the coming year. This will be entertaining. Also dangerous. Because about forty percent of the electorate, like the honey badger, don’t give a shit.

apprehensively,
New There's a picture for that:
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Succinct quip from a Tweet-en-passant
@peterdaou
22h22 hours ago

Imagine being a political party whose burning mission is to take health care away from sick people because a black president gave it to them.

Recall merely the Orange-Disaster's M.O. from Day 1:
UN-DO exactly everything which Unnamed-[Black-Person-1] ever did, in office (while completely oblivious-to
/unaware-of ... any consequences to anyone besides his own vengeance re that traditional Press Roast.)

Could a 3-yo possibly maintain an unending pique (after a scolding?) Would we not take him to a Dr.?
Could he be in need of medical care? Right now?
Petition to Secret Service: Get Him to a Nunnery Medico Monday. Save. Him!

We've tried about everything else.. Is there a maverick guy/gal in the SS? "Call it an EMERGENCY."
"We had to do this; we feared a heart-attack, spleen rupture, melt-down:.." Pick one or all.
Yes, I KNOW, but we must now fall-back on Common Sense 101-Remedial.

..can we get a million signatures tomorrow? Otherwise.. Fuck It. The suspense shall likely induce a few hundred individual seppukus/week.
     Perhaps lay in a store of popcorn - (rcareaga) - (4)
         It is a crime family, after all! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             I do think - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 There's a picture for that: - (a6l6e6x)
         Succinct quip from a Tweet-en-passant - (Ashton)

drook is not your Guinea pig.
46 ms