IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hilarious chase at Euro/Poland Climate Change conference..
(Democ. Now)
Amy Goodman chases a minion sent by Drumpf (to push Coal!) all over this mondo pavilion, asking "Do you agree with Pres. Trump's view that [Chinese hoax]" etc. I mean out-of-breath hanging in there as he walks away ..then trots.. not responding to her Al Punte queries.

Send D/Now a couple bucks? airfare, transistors, people--Hey: D/Now IS TRYING, y'know?

(Finally gets a card from him/~ how she might get some 'answers'?) Maybe results of that on tomorrow..
W.T.F. was NBCABCFAUX et alia? Nope: just Amy (though can't be sure if any? 'Murican-big-meeja do have a person somewhere there. Try and find out!

Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z--then blub-blub on them coasts.
Puck; What fools these mortals be. (and that was writ Centuries ago)

Fix; oTpys.. lousy Logitech kb ... couldn't be moi.
Expand Edited by Ashton Dec. 13, 2018, 02:17:41 PM EST
New Linky
https://youtu.be/Bn_7ySOqPtc

Haven't watched yet
--

Drew
New A companion take: dis-US 'Energy Advisor' laughed-outta-town
..as in Jeez! Asshole

I wonder just.. How!?.. this lackey shall "explain-away" such a Universal plebiscite on His Master's Voiced position ..without getting bashed over the head with
The Great Seal™ of the dis-U.S.™
New I like the crickets on the use of private jets
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Lazy whataboutism ... Try a little harder, would you?
--

Drew
New Nooo! ..that would be a violation of the Agitprop-cookbook Rulez, you silly..
;^>

PS: their daily-digest lets you choose which/if any weirdness mentioned: is New to you, like, say.. how OIL is attempting to derail, even within such a Hornets' Nest!--go figure or,

You Are Stealing Our Future another 'and the little children shall..'
[/proselytizing] for this Quarter.
Expand Edited by Ashton Dec. 13, 2018, 02:58:35 PM EST
     Hilarious chase at Euro/Poland Climate Change conference.. - (Ashton) - (5)
         Linky - (drook) - (1)
             A companion take: dis-US 'Energy Advisor' laughed-outta-town - (Ashton)
         I like the crickets on the use of private jets -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             Lazy whataboutism ... Try a little harder, would you? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 Nooo! ..that would be a violation of the Agitprop-cookbook Rulez, you silly.. - (Ashton)

I wanted to request installing a suggestion box at work, but I had no way of doing it.
82 ms