IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Lots of cheddar in the comments for sure.
Stil, ton of non-cheese-pun jokes as well. 2018 has been a good gruyere for comedy.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Hey! .. this ain't Monterey, Jack..
     So May called off the Brexit vote. -NT - (malraux) - (18)
         Brexit-exit? "April Fool! ..umm ..we didn't really Mean it.. ... ..." 'K? -NT - (Ashton)
         Delaying embarrassment. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Desperation. - (pwhysall) - (15)
             Yup. And yup the Cheese Submarine twitter thread is genius. -NT - (Another Scott)
             When she gets those fishing rights... - (malraux) - (5)
                 The best explanation I've seen is from Tony Jay at Balloon-Juice - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     I hadn't heard about making it binding. Interesting. -NT - (malraux)
                 The mace thing is weird - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     That actually makes a certain amount of sense. - (malraux)
                     Australian Parliament is similar. - (static)
             Oh my, that thread tho. - (malraux) - (3)
                 And ... - (drook) - (2)
                     Lots of cheddar in the comments for sure. - (malraux) - (1)
                         Hey! .. this ain't Monterey, Jack.. -NT - (Ashton)
             I have only limited access to information about the UK, but - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Why is that so incredulous? - (pwhysall)
             Thank Cthulhu youse Brits have a tribe-wide Sense of Humo(u)r: - (Ashton) - (1)
                 You had a few drook left out! :) - (a6l6e6x)

May cause dizziness, rash, diarrhea, difficulty in breathing, loss of consciousness, extreme pain, bloody stools, flaccidity, amputation, blindness, suicidal thoughts, insanity, lesions, boils, bubonic plague, anal warts, vomiting up toads and lizards, violent convulsions, death, and likely poltergeist activity.
42 ms