IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Help/Admin.. Can't turn-OFF the bloody AUTOFILL (on Reply)
(What a f-ing . . l e n g t h y piss-off List That is, eh?) ..hit an 'a and ya gets The Brittanica {ulp} in Blue.

Clue: cannot confirm [Save], ie 'it' doesn't bounce me out of Edit Pref. after [Save].
Have to use 'recent' [>] listicle ^above^, to get back to Forum.
(And yess that nag-box Pref does toggle, is left in blank-[] mode. Irrelevant if [Save] is wonky, of course.

Is this just moi, being pun-ished for {lengthy list}? or be it Universal somehow.. I mean: how often does a one ackshully alter Prefs--was that in 2001, here, maybe?)

Trivial 'course ..considering the other 99.99% stuff that Just Works silently :-)
..but we gots to keep you humble, eh?
Thanks! Boss.
New Sure that's not your browser doing it?
Is it filled a soon as the page comes up, or once you click into the subject field?
--

Drew
New Umm.. my w.a.g. is that in 'Edit Pref.' mode, any Exit is via that script
..thence returning to browser-rulez.
I could be missing the browser's role, but Why-of-late? after an eon of No Sweat? (and older browsers..)

My presumption is that, via exiting brute-force that script is left 'hanging-til-next try, say? or ...
--> dev/null (or wherever disappointed scripts go to die silently)--to use the technical terms.
     Help/Admin.. Can't turn-OFF the bloody AUTOFILL (on Reply) - (Ashton) - (2)
         Sure that's not your browser doing it? - (drook) - (1)
             Umm.. my w.a.g. is that in 'Edit Pref.' mode, any Exit is via that script - (Ashton)

And, of course, steaming poo...
41 ms