IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm disappointed.
You rarely miss an opportunity to reiterate that my lack of support for Hillary in 2016 in part caused this menace. A "fact" I do not accept, btw.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New I will repeat, mmoffitt
…that despite our sundry long-standing differences on many of the issues of the day, I respect you as an honest interlocutor with whom I actually share a number of stances. While I feel that your principled abstention from the resistance to Trump’s election formed a part, however infinitesimal, of the trends that have brought us to this disaster, I do not assert that you “caused” this.

I trust that as we approach the next election cycle we can agree that even if the alternative put up against Trump is a “corporatist Democrat,” this will be preferable to Trump, that “heightening the contradictions” can wait for another time, and that we will each contribute our mite to preventing the greater evil from prevailing.

cordially,
New It is thereby agreed.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New To be signed, witnessed and deposited with the College of the Vestals
     They've got to be chatting about how much they own Trump and his son-in-law. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
         Indeed that robed-monster never actually smiles.. more of a smarl, maybe a snile? ..loathsome {brrr} -NT - (Ashton)
         We may be grateful - (rcareaga) - (13)
             No, we shouldn't be grateful - (lincoln) - (10)
                 Do you accept the fact that my shoes are brown? - (drook) - (9)
                     perhaps RC forgot the </sarcasm> tag - (lincoln) - (8)
                         Was referring to his base - (drook)
                         I took it as YAN dig at me. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                             Are we all that mean? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                             The sarcasm tag was implicit, I’d hoped - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                 I'm disappointed. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                     I will repeat, mmoffitt - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                         It is thereby agreed. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                             To be signed, witnessed and deposited with the College of the Vestals -NT - (rcareaga)
             The only upside of Trump being President is ... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Omnes.. omnes.. - (Ashton)

It’s always projection with these guys.
45 ms