IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Refresher Time-line re Orange Menace as ƒ(Cohen, Moscow et al) w/ some bitchin quotes.
A concise but detailed time-line summary supporting the title, Michael Cohen is the beginning of the end of the Trump *Administration.
* 'Course if 'we' bomb Luxembourg on Tuesday, Kameraden..
Sample..

Both Cohen and Sater have links to the Russia mob which go back decades and Sater actually bragged to Cohen that he could use his Russian connections to get this deal done. Two months before Cohen emailed Peskov, Sater promised that he could get “Putin on this deal” in order to get it done.

“Michael I arranged for Ivanka to sit in Putin’s private chair at his desk and office in the Kremlin. I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected. We both know no one else knows how to pull this off without greed or stupidity getting in the way. I know how to play it and how to get this done. Buddy, our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in one email, according to the Times. “I will get all of Putin’s team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

..I mean, what could go wrong?
It is fortunate for us all (however you define 'fortunate-now..') that the Moron-in-Chief truly is as iggerant and otherwise brain-handicapped ... as he 'appears'. Sometimes a cigar-IS ..a Mk666 nuclear hand-grenade (detonated by hubris.)

Potential best-part/now in a © row: is/was a mix of all the times said, "No contact with any Russians"-cha-cha-tilt
New Re: Orange.
So, an "illegal" finally has enough of serving Trump and comes to NY Times to "turn herself in".

NY Times: Making President Trump’s Bed: A Housekeeper Without Papers
That same year, she said, Mr. Trump had an outburst over some orange stains on the collar of his white golf shirt, which Ms. Diaz described as stubborn remnants of his makeup, which she had difficulty removing.
I'm interested in what happens to her next.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New re Your enquiry about 'who?': [*Addressad Unbekannt*] Ve haff no rekords of such a one.
* a very old tale (short story?) re WW-II, a German who betrayed a friend (who fortunately escaped-to-U.S.) and just How..
a certain Justice got done. I expect that you are apt to know this one..

tl:dr Karma ..ain't it a Byotch?
Especially when such conditions Recur--within the very Place which once--was a genuine Refuge.

"Time stays. We go." saith a small plaque commissioned by my Honorary Jewish Mother, Trude B.
     Refresher Time-line re Orange Menace as ƒ(Cohen, Moscow et al) w/ some bitchin quotes. - (Ashton) - (2)
         Re: Orange. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             re Your enquiry about 'who?': [*Addressad Unbekannt*] Ve haff no rekords of such a one. - (Ashton)

So does a burning bus.
241 ms