IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New New old kitty
Well, maybe a year and a half old.

Mjr's cat had to be put down a couple of weeks ago. While I liked it, it triggered my allergies so I spent very little time with it, and did not really bond. Yes, I'm a monster.

A few days later we picked up a russian blue. Not that I care about pedigree, just that in the past I had a couple of russian blues that did not trigger allergies, and were cuddly and smart.

She came out of hiding in 3 days, was cuddly but a bit skittish. 3 more days and she realised we are ok with her on the furniture. And this morning finally settled into my lap.

Awwww.
New Congrats! and heh..
When the folks next door moved to some spot ..in E-Nevada..? (having ceded that Sierra preferred my company -vs- their rambunctious two+year-old boy who never learned manners re cats), natch it was a memorable day. As PM approached and I headed for sack, I'd fixed a comfy spot in LR for her. She hadn't been hiding, but.. anyway I left room door just shy of the latch ... didn't know their/her! night habits.

Then ... few minutes later ... scratch.. scratch.. finally Push! {duh}, cased the joint a bit and leaped. Went right for the crooked-elbow for pillow ... and in minutes purred into sleep. 'Course she had been inside several times ..but another tiny rescuee beat that:
*Micro came in, headed straight for bed, leaped up, a bee-line --> same 'pillow' and was snoring literally within a minute or two. Cats!
(this became Micro's nightly ritual; clearly she waited all day for this 'best attention' event.
Yeah.. Awwww
* Another, slightly larger one was, of course Milli (I haven't met a Nano), let alone er, Nano Nano

I'd hate to be allergic(!) luck with yours ... what a combo of perfect inscrutability plus the clearly Obvious: in each one's repertoire. :-)
New Smart kitty!
My daughter's latest cat took weeks to adjust (with initially 2 other old cats about).

Now, she's the only one left and is still not cuddly.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     New old kitty - (crazy) - (2)
         Congrats! and heh.. - (Ashton)
         Smart kitty! - (a6l6e6x)

Ah-ha! And "so's your old man!"
60 ms