IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I was expecting this one...

Cheers,
Scott.
New Well.. Roberts aims for Sainthood for 'his' 'court' thus..
Just.. maybe.. the more scatological of these 'takes' shall Help Him not-to-fight next: the New-House's aim to impeach the Odious (actually Pair of..) Perverts now increasingly tainting ... the Entire Enchilada/ the MYTH of a Politics-freed "Set of Nine Minds"-as-Honest Brokers™©®

tl;dr ... Reputation (as seen by a %certain of the vox populi) supersedes ... all the cant, all the sententious 'defenses' and related Std.
pseudo-science (especially of!): the "Law".
[Even though the 'Repo-' mindset remains solidly biased within the "screw the morality/We Win" primitive mindset we have come to Know and loathe.]

To the/any truthiness within this logic, therein lies (no Lying-pun intended) at least a Chance of getting this diabolically-Packed farrago back into --> some semblance of general-credibility. I wot. (It will of course be much harder to get the Thomas sloth TOO (..poor berated animal--actually a most endearing little guy, y'know?)

Rest case, Your 'Honor' FIX IT ..or further-precipitate Constitutional FUBAR [add-to-list]

Humour IS the most savage sword when polite debate ..was rendered hors-de-combat, remember?
Alas though, we have become such a cowardly mish-mosh of lo-information/low probability-of-reform tribes that..
I have to Sell Short any likelihood of this occurring :-/
Hey! I'm not the Messenger (messengers have been screaming for a similar House- Senate- COURT-reform ... since I be a tyke)..
Blame TRUTH-in-her-pretty-blue gown! ;^>
Expand Edited by Ashton Dec. 2, 2018, 06:42:25 AM EST
     USSC's 'class picture' gets mauled.. ... predictably. - (Ashton) - (2)
         I was expecting this one... - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Well.. Roberts aims for Sainthood for 'his' 'court' thus.. - (Ashton)

At the tone, please leave a message. *beep*
37 ms