IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Euh... sadly, they did. Maybe even worse. (See Nauru)
New Wholly-shite: "australia nauru detention"
..gets many sub-topics.. all of which suggest that a distant set of The Orange Menace's DNA has infected ... that. far. South. :-/

Condolences to static et. al.

Years ago ( unfortunately ) I viewed some V. dark videos--apparently produced as-if "movies for entertainment"; some of these would have been dubbed snuff-flics in these parts ... naturally I wondered IF Aussies' gene pool had been corrupted via similar *ancestors*--Slavers.. *grifters.. conscience-free marauders??-- akin to our Puritan (plus other sects thrown-out of Europe as ~incurable Dicks), and who poisoned the early-USA as led to such as Drumpf having power.

* (of course I was aware of Oz's gestation as a prison colony.. but even from that handicap it's not necessarily the case that successors would not weed out/diminish the authority of: the truly fucked-felons, over generations. My ignorance is large as to that history, but ... :-/

Alas, there are disturbing parallels 'twixt our two unhealthy terminally-anti-social sub-tribes.
Needless-to-say--but wtf--Oz's 'take' on planetary salvation, creation of a both 'democratic' and socially sane culture appears to be in as much jeopardy as in the dis-US. ... ... I see that I have to delve bit deeper (when I can stand that.)

tl;dr:

Shit!
New ... yeah.
This is why Trump liked our immigration policies. :-(

Most Aussies no longer like this action but the various pieces of government that run this make it very very difficult to solve. Numerous court actions have been required over the years. The Liberals in particular have shown no sign of changing their posture and every sign of staying painted in to a corner of their own making.

Wade.
     School kids protesting about climate change inaction. - (static) - (4)
         "..and the little children shall lead them". Unless ... as in the dis-US, (in some next) - (Ashton) - (3)
             Euh... sadly, they did. Maybe even worse. (See Nauru) -NT - (scoenye) - (2)
                 Wholly-shite: "australia nauru detention" - (Ashton) - (1)
                     ... yeah. - (static)

It applies to so much...
77 ms