IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks.. a believable Assignment of Responsibility:
FACT that previous Scary Events Did Happen™© ... and 'mis-Management failed to focus on ... better-get-ready to flip Two Switches When--not IF..
the pilot of this newly-Modded-airplane needs to stifle er, *PORPOISING ^v^v^v behavior qed

* if that's not in pilot vocab [yet?] I deem that it IS (like the word 'Buzzz'-as-Bees do): onomatopoeic! based on what-dolphins-do
rather than what they 'say'; precisely as reported thus far/even before black-boxes point out the obvious culprit, an (intermittent caused by marginal sensor design, fabrication or perhaps injury via ill-conceived 'testing').
[Forensics rests case.]

Clearly Boing-Boing's Management-word-salad should be judged, Unacceptable, also cowardly. Imnsho,
further: that little er NOTAM? should have been on a separate celluloid-card
so as to make certain that a Heads-Up was Delivered --> fershure.

{{sheesh!}} People died because of as-yet-unassigned Sloppiness about 'Priority Info'. Its non-delivery.
New In order to deliver a strongly-worded description of how to deal with a problem ...
... you have to acknowledge that there is, in fact, a problem.
--

Drew
New But they *had* DEW/distant-early-warning..
A bloody ANOMALY.. in the case mentioned (which wasn't *yet* fatal). ANOMALY means 'problem' I wot.
One event will suffice.
New Oh, *they* knew
But it was like putting seatbelts in cars. Doing that would be an admission that they were needed.
--

Drew
New ..no wonder that homo-sap 'Angels' are Mephistophelian/hope this clears up that auto-seppuku thing.
     Time to cross off Boeing as well, Mike! - (a6l6e6x) - (13)
         Crichton was right - (drook) - (4)
             That was a great read. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 Interesting explanation in the 'pedia for why it's one of his few books not to become a movie - (drook) - (2)
                     You'd have to do it almost docu-drama style. - (static) - (1)
                         From the time I read it, I've wanted to see the movie - (drook)
         Not quite. This truly was pilot error. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
             Pilot error if Boeing's manual covered the situation, which it didn't. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                 That sounds like an airline problem. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                     Thanks.. a believable Assignment of Responsibility: - (Ashton) - (4)
                         In order to deliver a strongly-worded description of how to deal with a problem ... - (drook) - (3)
                             But they *had* DEW/distant-early-warning.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 Oh, *they* knew - (drook) - (1)
                                     ..no wonder that homo-sap 'Angels' are Mephistophelian/hope this clears up that auto-seppuku thing. -NT - (Ashton)

Perfectly clear, if you swallow the right mushrooms and squint your eyes just right.
50 ms