IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yabut I don't use those.
My email client is Opera Mail which is pretty frugal memory wise. I also use Vivaldi which has much better memory usage than Chrome.

Wade.
New We may not
But most people who do not have a techie type available do. And they mostly use whatever came preinstalled.

(My observation was on Chromiumm and Firefox. Both were about the same for the Outlook page. The O365 admin page is even worse at 1.5+GB but few would have to deal with that thing.)
     Memories are made of this - (rcareaga) - (28)
         Chromebooks are very tempting for user-spaces like that. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Wish I'd seen that last week - (drook)
         I have a 3yo winders 10 box - (boxley) - (1)
             Chrome for me - (drook)
         Andecdotally, if he has to stick with winders ... - (mmoffitt)
         find out what's running behind the scenes - (lincoln) - (15)
             as to Ubuntu - (rcareaga)
             2 other popular reasons for Windows to go the beach - (scoenye) - (13)
                 Details? - (drook) - (12)
                     I believe that when you request it, it will say it has to do it on startup. -NT - (Another Scott) - (11)
                         Correct - (scoenye) - (10)
                             Thanks, will kick off before bed tonight -NT - (drook) - (9)
                                 That wasn't what I expected - (drook) - (8)
                                     Re: That wasn't what I expected - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                         This isn't SSD -NT - (drook)
                                     Indeed not - (scoenye) - (5)
                                         Trying again tonight, thanks -NT - (drook) - (4)
                                             Well, it ran ... - (drook) - (3)
                                                 Application event log - (scoenye)
                                                 Re: Well, it ran ... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                     Nothing interesting - (drook)
         SSD and a clean install = fixed - (pwhysall) - (6)
             Re: SSD and a clean install = fixed - (rcareaga) - (5)
                 I'm going to second the 4Gb RAM thing. - (static) - (3)
                     That was because of the Outlook webmail portal ;-) - (scoenye) - (2)
                         Yabut I don't use those. - (static) - (1)
                             We may not - (scoenye)
                 Prices have been falling since the bitminers stopped buying everything. - (Another Scott)

Mmmmmm. Gouda!
92 ms