IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why would his supporters even accept this?

Donald Trump on Sunday defended his decision not to go to Arlington National Cemetery on Veterans Day by explaining that he had "a lot" of telephone calls to make.

While speaking with Fox News host Chris Wallace, Trump admitted that he "should" have honored veterans with a visit to Arlington.

"I should have done that," Trump told Wallace. "I was extremely busy on the calls for the country. We did a lot of calling, as you know."

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/11/trump-blames-phony-witch-hunts-his-failure

I can't even.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Because it pisses off the libs
That's his entire appeal. Stop fooling yourself it has anything to do with policy positions.
--

Drew
New Twitter.. ...
Concur.
Got my PW-to-read; go there only re some link to a verbal brawl (by someone I've already vetted as 'cuth-enough'.)
Have seen just those words (en passant past the 'responses'..) more than a couple; believe it is one of the truthier 'reasons' for much of Drumpfistan. Really!

Have yet to ""tweet"" a. thing. (Think I want a bunch of time-wasting random wanderers in the wilderness of a contemporary-mindset ..as Followers!?)
;^>
     Why would his supporters even accept this? - (lincoln) - (2)
         Because it pisses off the libs - (drook) - (1)
             Twitter.. ... - (Ashton)

Now, right off the bat you have to worry about a recipe found in Chemical and Engineering News.
62 ms