IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But they do.
Horses in a wild environment kill and eat any animals they can. Ranchers have reported their horses have done so.

One escaped British war horse killed and ate at lest a half dozen people in India - before it was finally captured and put in a zoo.

One tribe that escaped the Chinese Communists by traveling across a desert, said the reason they were able to cross was that their horses ate meat.
New Thought I remembered that, but couldn't remember if it was real
--

Drew
New Way real
My step sister and niece owned a horse 10 years ago. When I forwarded her a couple of articles, she freaked, refused to accept it, and went crazy emotional on me.

The are omnivores.
New You've got to admit it *feels* like a snipe hunt story though
--

Drew
New Nature is richer than we think.
Chicken-eating Cow:

People like to sort: we put things in boxes, we categorize and organize and classify. But the boxes we use are imperfect, especially when it comes to the natural world. Take, for instance, something as simple as what animals eat. Animals that eat plants are herbivores, animals that eat meat are carnivores, while animals like us, who eat anything, are omnivores. Simple.

Yet, in the sad video above, we see a cow eating a baby chicken alive. This video is a few years old, but what it shows—the chicken-eating tendencies of a cow—was anything but a one-off, says Darren Naish for his blog, Tetrapod Zoology. In India, a cow named Lal ate as many as 48 chickens in a month, says Reuters.

[...]

Cheers,
Scott.
     IreadLRPD - (lincoln) - (8)
         You mean this? - (drook) - (1)
             HI! YO! (The-great-horse-) Rover!!... ... nope, the *kids would have a mass Turn-blue event. - (Ashton)
         Carnivorous horses have appeared in fantasy literature, - (static)
         But they do. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
             Thought I remembered that, but couldn't remember if it was real -NT - (drook) - (3)
                 Way real - (crazy) - (2)
                     You've got to admit it *feels* like a snipe hunt story though -NT - (drook) - (1)
                         Nature is richer than we think. - (Another Scott)

Throw 'er into the POND!
76 ms