IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This coverage is pitiful
My mother-in-law is watching the election coverage on NBC. It's so unbelievably horrible.
--

Drew
New Way too early, polls still open
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New So they should sit down and shut up until there's something to say
--

Drew
New Well, there's no Blue Wave.
But the Dems will control the House according to MSNBC.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New PBS has a bitchin UI and intelligent coverage, also too
democracynow/org ditto re analysis ..but the PBS graphic uses color, neat/simple diagrams with color shading for: a GUI which Tufte would ~ applaud. Can see, at a glance (they show it periodically) the 'progress' of whatever your fav-tribe and periodic boxes with latest 'called' results + %votes counted.

Dunno about comm'l tee vee for Any 'news'; as you observe--always It Sucks. It is the very model of infotainment via successive cliches. I just haven't tuned-in, even for a second ..in years. But that's just moi. (Have seen glimpses at a friend's place on a gigundo panel though, maybe a couple hours worth over years. Same-old.

Luck.
New I opted out
Read a book; excluded radio, internet, television from my inputs last night. Slept better for it, I think.

cordially,
     This coverage is pitiful - (drook) - (5)
         Way too early, polls still open -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             So they should sit down and shut up until there's something to say -NT - (drook)
         Well, there's no Blue Wave. - (a6l6e6x)
         PBS has a bitchin UI and intelligent coverage, also too - (Ashton)
         I opted out - (rcareaga)

They are the Eggmen.
143 ms