IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Mr. Gurdjieff published a giant tome, "All and Everything"
(He wrote it all in one humongous session, in a cellar--fueled by Armagnac. (This is likely not 'apocryphal', BTW.) No one could drink Him under-the-table.
In it he summarized his decades er, "In Search of the Miraculous".
(A title by his scribe, P. D. Ouspensky. Mr. G. wrote only a few tract-like essays besides the above. He referred to self as, "A teacher of dance".)

And tomorrow IS All and Everything ... on our pedestrian Scale. May countless others Use tomorrow to underscore that lovely lawn-mowing dissertation, FU 45

Shall sip some Armagnac after voting.. Cheap metaphysical Insurance?
Collapse Edited by Ashton Nov. 5, 2018, 09:53:54 PM EST
Mr. Gurdjieff published a giant tome, "All and Everything"
(He wrote it all in one humongous session, in a cellar--fueled by Armagnac. (This is likely not 'apochryphal', BTW.) No one could drink Him under-the-table.
In it he summarized his decades er, "In Search of the Miraculous".
(A title by his scribe, P. D. Ouspensky. Mr. G. wrote only a few tract-like essays besides the above. He referred to self as, "A teacher of dance".)

And tomorrow IS All and Everything ... on our pedestrian Scale. May countless others Use tomorrow to underscore that lovely lawn-mowing dissertation, FU 45

Shall sip some Armagnac after voting.. Cheap metaphysical Insurance?
     VOTE TOMORROW. VOTE TOMORROW. That is all. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
         Voted last week :-) -NT - (scoenye)
         Mr. Gurdjieff published a giant tome, "All and Everything" - (Ashton)
         Biggest crowd since 2008. I hope that bodes well, BUT! - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             Thanks for doing your part. I'll be doing so shortly... -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 As expected. Futile. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Might we not ~explain this situation with one word? - (Ashton)
         Done! - (a6l6e6x)

Here lies my beloved Zoë, my autumn flower, somewhat less attractive now she's all corpsified and gross…
35 ms