IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "Support Our President* [and precedent..]
and those 'very-good-people': The Brazilians. Filipinos, N. Koreans ... the dis-USA et al.
^Raise your arm^ in support of the True Patriots here (and in other Counties, Countries abroad)

VOTE straight-ticket FASCIST this November 6!"

..from elements of a small reverie upon awakening.. Alas I had not the wit (nor poster-creation chops, nor the reverie having occurred early-enough to) ... well, you know ... go into Production. Bad moi.

Being Carrion is: ... oh well, easy come easy go.
Expand Edited by Ashton Nov. 4, 2018, 05:18:10 PM EST
New My brother Ron is receiving desperate sounding emails . . .
. . from Donald Trump, a couple a day. When he didn't respond, Melania sent him one. Now more urgent requests from "the Donald".

Unfortunately Ron will not make it to the voting booth, as it is very difficult for scattered ashes to vote - except in Chicago, of course.

Oooh, now one from Lara Trump (who the hell is she?).
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus Nov. 4, 2018, 05:01:07 PM EST
New <Gabriel Heattter, radio guy from yesteryear ON> "Ah.. there's Good News Tonight!" <GH OFF>
New Cremation is very rare in Chicago
The funeral home industry has deep connections into the city and state government, so of course people just HAVE TO HAVE a traditional funeral instead of going with a cheaper cremation...

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Lara is Eric’s wife.
Don’t say “Who is Eric!” :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New She's another one mesmerized in "Doctor Zhivago" ... Drumpfs 'name' via movies??
New Slavering Commie-tool-LRPD replies:
No. Just no. Not a potential no, a solid diamond-hard no. Like, seriously Chuck Norris testicles-hard no.

Punch-him-in-the-face!

Can send along via e-mail the Perfect-poster to append here.. if anyone has a site on which to host same; ya can't scrape much of anything off Book/face; this one's via one of our cohorts.. img/src gets only the [?] box natch.
Now when all of Google et al are ©™ ® + ƒuck. You. will this mean that all online material can also BE ERASED ... for National Security dictat er, next-and-soon?
Agitators Want to Know.
     "Support Our President* [and precedent..] - (Ashton) - (6)
         My brother Ron is receiving desperate sounding emails . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
             <Gabriel Heattter, radio guy from yesteryear ON> "Ah.. there's Good News Tonight!" <GH OFF> -NT - (Ashton)
             Cremation is very rare in Chicago - (lincoln)
             Lara is Eric’s wife. - (a6l6e6x)
             She's another one mesmerized in "Doctor Zhivago" ... Drumpfs 'name' via movies?? -NT - (Ashton)
         Slavering Commie-tool-LRPD replies: - (Ashton)

I say, I say that was a JOKE, son! A joke!
74 ms