IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Aldi’s has one from Germany that pretty decent.
It comes in a jar and beats the plastic bagged ones that you find in the grocery stores.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New The all-time worst sauerkraut came in a plastic bag.
That was Trader Joe's, many, many years ago. I tried it and found it to be horrid. Then the LA Times test kitchen tried it, and declared it inedible.
     Kraut Night. - (Andrew Grygus) - (17)
         Omigawd.. - (Ashton) - (6)
             Well, I did . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                 An admirable selection, wish I could have flown in but the Lear-jet needs new tires. - (Ashton)
                 I served with a guy who did that - (drook) - (2)
                     M109? - (scoenye) - (1)
                         Might have been, but that's not what they did - (drook)
                 Not quite on the Flak 88 - (scoenye)
         Kraut night is kraut with Polish Kielbasa at my house. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
             Aye, indeed! - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                 Kim Chee has been around for a while as well - (boxley) - (2)
                     Re: Kim Chee has been around for a while as well - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         Neat! Thanks for the info -NT - (boxley)
                 Aldi’s has one from Germany that pretty decent. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     The all-time worst sauerkraut came in a plastic bag. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Jews in Uzbekistan. - (static) - (2)
             Jewish Autonomous Oblast in Russia - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 If they were from what is now North Korea, they would almost certainly stay. - (static)

Many died, but in the end, the chickens won.
64 ms