IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This has been bothering me deeply since the day it happened!
A fellow nationalist of Herr tRump acts out and kills 11 totally innocent people who happened to be Jews. Not only are they Jews, some of them support HAIS (Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society) who support refugees including those from Syria, Africa, and Central America.

In this mass murderer's eyes the desperate women and children in the "caravan", while a thousand miles away from the US border, are invaders! And, of course, the refugees were organized by (as identified by Herr tRump) the Jew Soros! So, Soros not being available for execution, any and all available Jews will do. They are all part of the cabal.

This is hideous!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New nor did I, before '16 imagine the actual *depth/breadth!* of rampant Idiocy-within
the dis-US; ignorance ✓ duplicity/disingenuousness ✓ fecklessness ✓ ..sure, that and more, but IDIOCY?
Now converging --> ● is the ∑ of the "illegal voters" scam==31 found in a billion! per a careful study, and all the Gerrymandering and other purely-illegal voter-suppression details. But if a one doesn't/can't read..

So each day next: ALL remains entirely a Crap Shoot ..if we get all the way to Nov. 6 without (?) an actual implosion.
PS: check my post on the detailed psych-analysis of Drumpf: re the pair: Authoritarian/Follower. As oft mentioned in these parts: it IS the Murican-peeple more at fault than this Psycho-in-Chief. Gullibility Kills.

Luck to us all (including the n animal species ..a bit further along this greased ramp.)
New In related news, NPR reported this morning dRumpf is considering ending Amendment 14 by Exec Order.
And down into the Nazi abyss we go and NO ONE better Godwin me. This is seriously scary, folks.

bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New I ... don't think an executive order can do that
--

Drew
New In normal environments, of course not.
But we ain't in a normal environment.
Washington (CNN) President Donald Trump offered a dramatic, if legally dubious, promise in a new interview to unilaterally end birthright citizenship, ratcheting up his hardline immigration rhetoric with a week to go before critical midterm elections.

Trump's vow to end the right to citizenship for the children of non-citizens and unauthorized immigrants born on US soil came in an interview with Axios released Tuesday. Such a step would be regarded as an affront to the US Constitution, which was amended 150 years ago to include the words: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States."

Trump did not say when he would sign the order, and some of his past promises to use executive action have gone unfulfilled. But whether the President follows through on his threat or not, the issue joins a string of actions intended to thrust the matter of immigration into the front of voters' minds as they head to polls next week.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/30/politics/donald-trump-ending-birthright-citizenship/index.html

I *guarantee* you I'm in an office right now where at least 30 people would cheer him on if he tries to do this.
bcnu,
Mikem

New Oh, it's bait
I hope Dems don't take it before the election. Not too many of them anyway.
--

Drew
New You might want to look up Germany's "Enabling Act". With Trump's supporters, it CAN happen here.
bcnu,
Mikem

New Bait?
Red-meat for all meatheads.. Of Course, but..
I'd think that anyone hearing about this (though not many will see Mike's excellent PICTURES-accompanying) it should indeed galvanize any lazy-Dem voters to get their asses to --> the "Polls", plus many (one hopes) sentient-Repos (if that's not an oxymoron most of the time.)

Cthulhu-alone-knoze what was the motivation in the tiny-hands/tiny-brains-One, as always ... but could he have missed this angle..?
New Looks like he hooked Paul Ryan, line, sinker 'n all :-)
     FINALLY.. "It Can't Happen Here"/Sinclair Lewis ... gets MENTIONED! - (Ashton) - (9)
         This has been bothering me deeply since the day it happened! - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
             nor did I, before '16 imagine the actual *depth/breadth!* of rampant Idiocy-within - (Ashton)
             In related news, NPR reported this morning dRumpf is considering ending Amendment 14 by Exec Order. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                 I ... don't think an executive order can do that -NT - (drook) - (5)
                     In normal environments, of course not. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         Oh, it's bait - (drook) - (3)
                             You might want to look up Germany's "Enabling Act". With Trump's supporters, it CAN happen here. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             Bait? - (Ashton)
                             Looks like he hooked Paul Ryan, line, sinker 'n all :-) -NT - (scoenye)

Time for a tasty, tangy treat!
74 ms