IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'd have to find a way to go look but I kind of doubt they really do.
If they're not known for being anti-Trump the same way Fox is known for being pro-Trump, then they haven't declared war on him.

Down Under, we see the Murdoch-owned media being noticeably right-leaning. So much so that the extremely balanced national broadcaster (the ABC- not yours, ours) looks leftist and has been under review multiple times. My standing line is that the ABC should spend a week being as Left as the Right constantly accuses them of being. Would probably give them quite a shock. Maybe that's the sort of thing someone needs to do to Trump.

Wade.
New think drook posted about cnn being trump trump all the time with espn having no trump
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Don't remember that
--

Drew
New And well it should be
Crazy fucker lies and says crazy shit all the time. Why SHOULDN'T a news organization call him on it? That is their primary role in a democracy!
Expand Edited by crazy Oct. 28, 2018, 11:29:50 PM EDT
     Got to stop by the gun shop and pick up some more ammo on the way home. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
         Is this not, er mathematical-Proof-of-Concept that.. - (Ashton)
         What the heck, Guardian? Same link different story? - (mmoffitt)
         It made the evening news here. - (static) - (13)
             And now it's up to ten bombs sent - (lincoln) - (12)
                 Waiting for CNN to declare (media) war on Trump. - (static) - (11)
                     Well they pee on Trump 24x7 now, -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                         Nah. The truth just makes it appear that way. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                             not always, the other day trump said hi to bernie saunders - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Is Bernie suddenly Canadian, with the suuperfluuuouus 'u'? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                     maybe, he is from up north. Should do a dna test -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Brooklyn is down south! -NT - (scoenye)
                         I'd have to find a way to go look but I kind of doubt they really do. - (static) - (3)
                             think drook posted about cnn being trump trump all the time with espn having no trump -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Don't remember that -NT - (drook)
                                 And well it should be - (crazy)
                     It is CNN - (scoenye)

No! Try not! Do or do not, there is no try.
241 ms