IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New In 1985, my wife bought me a Christmas present.
It was a Tandy TRS-80 Color Computer II with a ColorBasic book. That started me down a career path in an industry I am increasingly sorry I ever had anything to do with.

Silicon Valley technology corporations including Amazon, Palantir and Microsoft make millions from US immigration enforcement, according to a new report.

They provide tools that aid surveillance, detention and deportation of individuals targeted by Donald Trump’s anti-immigrant agenda, according to a paper published Tuesday by a coalition of immigrant rights groups. The report outlined ways Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Ice) has expanded its reach, with infrastructure from tech companies that have faced growing internal and external pressure to cancel their contracts.

“During this time of continued escalated abuse by Ice and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), we’ve been frustrated, scared and shocked by the level of secrecy around how many of these tech contracts are procured,” said Jacinta Gonzalez, an organizer with Mijente, one of the not-for-profit groups behind the report. “These technologies are being used in real time, and so many companies are profiting.”

The report – produced by research firm Empower LLC and commissioned by Mijente, the National Immigration Project and the Immigrant Defense Project – also explained how the tech lobby has pushed for “cloud” data storage policies over the years, paving the way for its contracts and services that now power Ice operations.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/oct/23/silicon-valley-tech-firms-making-money-trump-anti-immigrant-agenda-report
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt Oct. 23, 2018, 02:11:06 PM EDT
New Wholly. Shite. The entire vulture-capitalist society IS rotten-to-the-core
Huh? H.T.F. did That "happen" ???

[Create individual essay describing in detail WHY the dis-USA Sucks from any angle of view.]
Send it around
Burn the essay

Expect whatcha will get back: *NOTHING fixed. ever. it's BUILT-IN, Suckers.

*NOTHING in response.
Nothing. back. Either.
Nothing repaired/reparable, even.
You CAN'T fix things within a brain-dead ex-society infested with %huge of Imbeciles.

Carrion; it's an unremovable piece of the Murican Jelloware, from near the First steps just after Ben Franklin responded,
... "A Republic ... if you CAN KEEP IT".

Rest case. After the Rich are eaten (after first given a large meal of stir-fried Repos-where-found} Start Over:
A) Here, "reform it all" (if you embrace Unicorns and "I'll Pray For You and Yours")
B) If you think the current shit-hole isn't alterable?
C) MOVE.

C) is the only way I can see OUT: that beautiful [Exit] sign, usually rendered in green neon.
(But so very-Much administrative B.S. in the operation, I see.)
November 7, 2018 a day which may well live in infamy (again) ... just may make the coin toss FOR YOU.

PS, noted just now on BBC News:

China's massive expansion of a hyarge isolated well, ..Prison Camp esp. for er religious folk-like-say-Muslims, etc. etc. Nice satellite pix of the undertaking (pun intended) but ya canna get closer than (what was demonstrated by reporter in car, trying.)

A sub-tul warning that:
Not long next ..on the Orange man/boy's --> futchah *plans: Screed authors of similar ilk to this one, shall have their very own Texas-badlands (is there any part of the State that isn't bad- for living things?) ... in leaky tents. no A/C and gruel, when they get around to slopping the troughs. Think this be hyperbolic?
The Plan thus far mimics the route taken by Orange-boy's main mentors, whelped in the 'twenties to maraud just after that Chancellor was gifted the post by a somewhat diminished von Hindenberg. Rest that case, too.

* recall, as you will, Orangie's naked Luv for the new China Presyudent-for-Liff. I recall that flic vividly. And this mofo is ""governing"" This shit-hole, all 3 Govt. divisions + The daily dissed Press so-called 'Fourth Estate' (way-back.) qed
Expand Edited by Ashton Oct. 23, 2018, 05:57:47 PM EDT
New Vox had an explainer on that in August
--

Drew
     In 1985, my wife bought me a Christmas present. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         Wholly. Shite. The entire vulture-capitalist society IS rotten-to-the-core - (Ashton) - (1)
             Vox had an explainer on that in August - (drook)

A metric buttload of LRPDs.
42 ms