World Affairs Council
The Crisis in US Global Leadership and Diplomacy

Chief among the trends threatening global peace and stability is the weakening of the US leadership role around the world. As the US withdraws from international accords and President Trump criticizes allies, the rest of the world is left to pick up the pieces. In this week’s episode, Nicholas Burns, former US ambassador and professor at Harvard Kennedy School, discusses how traditional American diplomacy can help ease today's global tensions. He is in conversation with World Affairs CEO Jane Wales.

A thorough discussion on the entire enchilada, with special ref. to Who in the world Drumpf Luvs? -vs- Who?--particularly the Real-"democrat* as-in Democracy in Euro/that would be Angela (now surrounded by Proud Boys™ clones all around)--towards whom he delivers naked hatred.
(Moving capitol to Jerusalem etc. Etc. Lots of interconnected factoids sufficient to make anyone trying for Anything to feel optimistic about ... fucking-cringe.) Burns was active over past Forty Years, and his quick mind makes clear his excellent memory and perception during.

IMO We. ARE. Fucked. UNTIL: Drumpf is in an orange-suit to match his shitty make-up guy (it Has to be a guy, I wot.)

The entire World awaits our summoning the GUTS to DO THIS S.A.P. (Were he a Fully-Funded carte-blanche OPERATIVE of the KGB, his every 'anti-diplomatic step' would be entirely consistent with such a Traitor. Just Remember: how utterly WHIPPED was his entire MIEN, when he went to podium after those UNTAPED HOURS with Putin and mumbled as-if doped outta his skull [I thought, anyway. Instantly.] We're long past Mahler Time and well into Dickie Wagner, say Götterdammerung, for closure.

Carrion. It's *us*. Rotting measurably by-the-hour.
(Doubt I can manage even a full minute of tuning-in) next, the SHIT he shall be flinging to his fucking brain-dead BASE.