IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Maybe that's a vendor specific problem?
We had Verizon in Fort Wayne, IN for years and the service was good. Then we moved north (to the current abode) and right after Verizon started bragging that "we upgraded our network!", we couldn't get a signal at all at our house. There was one spot in the basement where (in the winter only) you could sometimes get a signal strong enough to make a call or send a text. Once you drove into town (about 4 miles away) the signal came back. We switched to an mvno AT&T account and haven't looked back since.

Did you by any chance buy the phone from Verizon? I haven't had any of the problems you reported. Of course, I just upgraded this week-end to 12.0.1, so maybe they'll start showing up. :0(
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Bought directly at an Apple Store, after her 5S got rained on. :-( Thanks for the info.
     So much for "rapid security updates"... - (Another Scott) - (6)
         Use burners, they have headphones and you can update them monthly -NT - (boxley)
         My Note 9 is on the Sep 1 security patch level -NT - (pwhysall)
         I've been unexpectedly happy with my SE. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             J is annoyed with her's. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Maybe that's a vendor specific problem? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Bought directly at an Apple Store, after her 5S got rained on. :-( Thanks for the info. -NT - (Another Scott)

Languages and dialects with this one. thing. in. common.
64 ms