IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New great replacement, got that right. The sooner they replace people who think like that better for all
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Yes, but he's not the problem.
King won his last election with 61.2 per cent of the vote. Hence, 61.2% of Iowans are the folks who need to be replaced.

It is interesting. When I came back from the Soviet Union at age 10 (having spent a year being inundated with Soviet propaganda) I had developed some anti-American sentiment. It fell off a bit when I realized how that propaganda had affected me. But now in late middle-age it's coming back stronger than ever. When I meet people from abroad who tell me that they think Americans are among the most friendly they've encountered I always warn them, "Oh yes. To your face. But you're best served to mind your backside when among them."
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New My own general-regard has been a lengthy [-] slope, since about mid-teens..
accelerating downwards as the 2nd derivative also rises. Inflection point? ~~the assassinations thence '68 Cop riot at Demo convention.
Thence Shrub: the authentically hyperbolic segment continues..
Words cannot limn the feeling of being surrounded by the n+Many disingenuous in Armanis and the many groups not abetted by enough $$
..to be individually effective at driving the devolution. Ah.. But.. collectively ...

DJT got the 'shit-hole' epithet right, oblivious as to Which was the most dangerous shit-hole extant. Predictably.
Now he wants to play with new IRBMs ... insurance towards King-for-Liff (surely never far from his fantasies/asleep and "awake".)

(Would 'The Asteroid' be deemed, now: "a Lucky event?")
Similar outcome, but ..freed of a generation of 100%-angst, from cradle--> grave.. My pref is Door #3, Alex, of course. But the Dumbth + the Drumpf: they burn like a cyanide candle. While HALF of the 320M inhabitants locally ... want to join that fleet of shiny-new, '60s-excessively-massive motoring palaces redux, apparently the new rage: judging by visitors to "wine Country".
Clearly 'we' are too flagrantly-iggerant ever to contemplate the steps swiftly demanded by Real Life. And that mass of the more/More/MORE addicted has the turning-radius of a super-tanker. Tragi-Comedy; what a concept!

(Then too, Jack London's Ranch-oasis is a few miles south. He wanted to "burn like a candle". And succeeded, dying at Age 40, of some odd noxious organ disease.) Bette Davis--famously in All About Eve--saith: “Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!".

;^>
     Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site - (lincoln) - (4)
         great replacement, got that right. The sooner they replace people who think like that better for all -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             Yes, but he's not the problem. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 My own general-regard has been a lengthy [-] slope, since about mid-teens.. - (Ashton)
         Well, I think yesterday at the Texas rally for Lying Ted, Trump said "I am a nationalist!" -NT - (a6l6e6x)

We are trying to save children from evil forces. This wisdom tooth is not a good sign.
55 ms