IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I saw that a few days ago and instantly thought of posting the story here.
But, I just couldn't. Not after viewing that photo. It's beyond sick.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New ..por moi the deciding factor was: the mofo's sleazy "harvesting" word choice,
just the sort of word that a privileged-cunt would attempt to substitute for ..oh say: merciless annihilation of a humanoid.. entire FAMILY. The bastard rapes Language exactly Drumpf-class.

An ingredient of due-obloquy for this unredeemable perp was this ghastly array of the victims/all Hannibal L-like in its extreme sociopathy. I just wanted n + Many to poster this guy's mug widely, as in BEWARE. Even at cost of--as you say--the viewing.. moi, guilty as charged.
Should this report achieve legs, I do hope that this full-metal-asshole never gets another job--re animals at all--but preferably as "chief tire-scrubber" at a car-wash. Mayhap one run by gorillas. (Ones taught to do signing/thus made aware)

It's more evidence of the general depravity all-round, apparently via the Slaver Ancestor-gene infection? Hard to 'prove' that, but the reasoning is so compelling (that ... We. Suck. has become a familiar ad hoc mantra.)
     Another 'hunter' of ilk as monstrous as "archer" offing that Community-beloved lion - (Ashton) - (2)
         I saw that a few days ago and instantly thought of posting the story here. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             ..por moi the deciding factor was: the mofo's sleazy "harvesting" word choice, - (Ashton)

Plumbing is not coding. There is no concept of rolling back the previously saved version of the house.
69 ms