IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Some corroborating news of the Orange Menace's gestation.. and liff.
(Tempted to buy the book ... but..)
Golden Handcuffs: The Secret History Of Trump’s Women.

And Donald’s mother, Mary Anne — I had no idea she was a domestic!
A domestic in one of the wealthiest homes in America. I couldn’t believe it when I looked her up in Census records. Her first address was in the Carnegie household, the closest thing to a castle that existed in the U.S. in that time. So she’s 19, coming from a place in Scotland where ten kids are crammed into a two-bedroom cottage. Then she’s polishing banisters or silver and watching this woman [Louise Carnegie] with the airs of a queen being chauffeured around with footmen. It marked Trump’s mother for life. She admired that wealth and wanted to be part of it, and Donald inherited that from her.

So it gave him an appetite for royal trappings. Do you think it also gave him a sense of always being an outsider?
It’s two sides of the same thing. The entire country is now living in this man’s conflict between a desire to be royalty and a profound feeling that he doesn’t belong.

[. . .]

Can you talk about the great Freudian moment of his young life?
When he was 2, his mother went to the hospital to give birth to his little brother, Robert, and didn’t come home for many months because she contracted peritonitis and had to go through numerous surgeries. And so he was alone, bereft of a primary caretaker. And his father is not warm and fuzzy. He’d tell the older kids, “Your mother may die today, but you need to go to school.” At 2 is when you’re making primary connections, learning about love and being loved — and his mother was gone.

Coupled with that, I think, he had a learning disability, a reading problem, and probably ADHD, undiagnosed. Except in those days the rambunctious boys were regarded as the healthy ones; the readers were the sissies and neurotics. So Donald wasn’t regarded as having a problem. His aggressiveness was praised.

. . . and, like that..
New May be, but the man has a narcissistic personality disorder.
The causes of which are not known and so don't come from mothers. Trump's sister would have been equally affected if that were the case.

Now the focus on wealth may originate with his mother, but not the obsessive behavior.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New NPD is yan vague acronym though..
Pretty much inferred within last quotes; whatever one calls it; this mofo is a walking Hand-grenade (and yesss.. even the Mk-999 Nuclear model)--he so obviously yearns to spend OUR money on--for Him to carry around.

The only ongoing Mystery to moi remains: that so obvious a basket-case Still mesmerizes {{shudder..}} so HUGE a % of 320 million homo-saps-in-thrall to his Disease.
After ∑!! of all that clear-on-inspection DAILY deranged. repetitive. bafflegab. he spouts from waking unto --> (some form of unSatisfying, un-Health-restorative 'sleep'.)

*THIS* I shall never Get: as it proves just how bloody deranged are just so Many fellow inmates of this third-of-a-Billion-size dis-U.S. Lunatic Asylum. Y'know?
W.T.F. went Rong with this much DNA-from-Slavers?
('Aberrant Psych' PhD supplicants will be opining for n+1 semesters, I wot.)
New i think the following 2 sentences from your cited article fits best
o it gave him an appetite for royal trappings. Do you think it also gave him a sense of always being an outsider?
It’s two sides of the same thing. The entire country is now living in this man’s conflict between a desire to be royalty and a profound feeling that he doesn’t belong
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Concur.. on the analytical side of the clusterfuck.
New How many indeed
>> "... just how bloody deranged are just so Many..."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/27/why-donald-trump-win-walt-disney

2020 is coming. Bring popcorn.
New Indeed let us hope That ..and that only a few head --> for the hemlock cup ;^>
New Thanks. I'm huge fan of Frank, but missed that one.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Some corroborating news of the Orange Menace's gestation.. and liff. - (Ashton) - (7)
         May be, but the man has a narcissistic personality disorder. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
             NPD is yan vague acronym though.. - (Ashton) - (5)
                 i think the following 2 sentences from your cited article fits best - (boxley) - (1)
                     Concur.. on the analytical side of the clusterfuck. -NT - (Ashton)
                 How many indeed - (dmcarls) - (2)
                     Indeed let us hope That ..and that only a few head --> for the hemlock cup ;^> -NT - (Ashton)
                     Thanks. I'm huge fan of Frank, but missed that one. -NT - (mmoffitt)

Too hard to follow.
51 ms