IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Our man Mnooooch or What Fools these Morals be.
Bali, Indonesia (CNN) Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Friday that he still plans to attend an upcoming investment conference in Saudi Arabia, doubling down on the administration's hesitant response to the disappearance of a dissident Saudi journalist in Turkey as top business leaders back away from the kingdom.

"I am planning on going at this point. If more information comes out and changes, we could look at that, but I am planning on going," Mnuchin told CNBC's "Squawk Box" in an interview on the sidelines of the International Monetary Fund's annual meeting of foreign finance chiefs and central bankers here.

Mnuchin's comments came as top executives and political leaders, as well as corporate sponsors, have dropped out of the conference, sometimes referred to as "Davos in the Desert," and scheduled to be hosted by the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in in Riyadh later this month. CNN announced Friday that it would join the New York Times and others in canceling its partnership of the event.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/12/politics/mnuchin-imf-meeting-saudi-trip/index.html

And yet, 42% approval. What the Actual Fu..?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt Oct. 12, 2018, 12:03:47 PM EDT
New It can be seen in his *eyes*
Mnooch is the personification of every biting phrase associated with Bankers-of-any sub-stripe: he is in that Position ONLY for being selected by a fucking diabolical Moron-in-Chief. His even physiognomy shouts, Toady!, in every image. (He just happens to carry a face which is unusually revealing, I wot.)

We're drowning in the sheer Mass of daily absurdities committed against every tenet of something one wants to call 'democracy' ... and with No End in Sight. :-/
Not one of us ever wished to Experience an authentic National Seppuku, of course: except in well-crafted Sci-Fi potboiler,. but BEING WITHIN SUCH??
Nope I know of no one who wanted that experience, except vicariously.
New That approval number won't change
until it does because there's a new tribal leader to get behind. It's very much a "the liberals do it, so if our guy does it that's because he has to in order to fight them" mindset.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Our man Mnooooch or What Fools these Morals be. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         It can be seen in his *eyes* - (Ashton)
         That approval number won't change - (malraux)

Ain't science wunnaful?
35 ms