IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New aside from the court leaning right, what in 2 years is far worse? curious to me it seems like more
of the same competing corporate entitlements and a nastier public discourse. Been going that way for a number of years not just the last two.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New “what in 2 years is far worse?”
Is this a trick question? The rise to power of a fascist movement appears worse than it did two years ago.

It might not seem an undesirable development to you. This would not surprise me in the least.
New ah so you are speaking in general not any specifics, understood and I agree with you
the new method of group think , that either you march in lockstep with what you are told or you are a racist person who should be beaten or worse.
CNN’s Don Lemon and Brooke Baldwin made headlines this week with separate outbursts aimed at a guest who characterized left-wing activists as a “mob.”
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/cnn-hosts-are-upset-that-anyone-would-refer-to-left-wing-protesters-as-a-mob-do-they-not-remember-the-medias-coverage-of-the-tea-party

You have an organised group(s) https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/8/12/17681986/antifa-leftist-violence-clashes-protests-charlottesville-dc-unite-the-right

Politicians who demand that violence be used to suppress speech, Maxine Waters, Dead Butch and Holder. You have people with means paying these groups to suppress thoughts speech and votes. Community organisers etc.

you have the media which refuses to acknowledge the violence of the left, only the violence of the right.

It is starting to look a lot like the SA from my view. Unfortunately from my view I dont see a suitable leader from the left or right so what happens.

The wrong person gets hurt of killed. A government crackdown by both sides to stifle civil liberties at all costs. Then both groups dems and repubs will reap the benefit.
New this is “disingenuous” dialed to eleven
…and I do not feel compelled to refute such a nakedly shoddy argument.
New of course not since you believe as the following journaleze do that trump's election is illegitimate
MSNBC’s Velshi & Ruhle Go OFF on Kanye West For ‘Bonkers’ Rant: ‘That Was An Assault on Our White House’
https://www.mediaite.com/online/msnbcs-velshi-ruhle-go-off-on-kanye-west-for-bonkers-rant-that-was-an-assault-on-our-white-house/ when the rhetoric that is in play that only the perceived proper political party owns the property of the government, you will get your desires, but probably not in the fasion you wish
New tl;dr - It's all Bill and Hillary's Fault Example #19837401
New "Believe!" it was "illegitimate'; Box you've finished Losing-It. wholesale.
ILLEGITIMATE SCREAMS ..from gigabytes of words.. Ever. Since. While the details of this illegitimacy remain to be assigned with precision; the FACT of Illegitimacy SHOUTS like these all-CAPS do. Among the remaining assertions to some. day. be accurately catalogued: is the overall influence of Russians, $$$-big-Capitalist rat-fucking and a further list which is familiar now to millions of the sentient, worldwide.

"Illegitimate" pales as epithet when compared with the moronic level of this creature's mentation, his now viewed daily habits and his massive ignorance of any *idea* of "governance"; incompetence will do as his most telling incapability, never mind his inability even to read--much less retain!--a succession of plain-English words.
(Right NOW he's patently weaseling over another poker chip: $110B re selling arms to the Saudis: it's always the money he looks at; it is all he knows (or cares about). as in, q.e.d.

Sometimes.. you're so full of bodily excreta that, your eyes are brown, y'know?
     Senator Jeff Flake has been named perfectly. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
         So he is a female body part because he didn't believe one? -NT - (boxley) - (10)
             Re: So he is a female body part because he didn't believe one? - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                 So he is a female body part because he didn't believe two? -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                     No. He's a cunt for not answering a "Yes/No" question. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                         So he is female body part for not answering a "Yes/No" question asked by 2 females, got it -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                             Were it 100 documented Tales? ..you might.. Get-it then/maybe not. !000? .... you so confusitated. -NT - (Ashton) - (5)
                                 100 true tales a man still gets turned into a female body part? smacks of religion to me -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                     "Smacks of religion"? Skipped a dose today, did we? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                         when I look at a mans face I dont picture a vagina, you do and it sounds like you don't like them -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                             Um, no. I just have a better command of the English Language. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                 Thanks! ..one Needs that link ... to recharge batteries amidst teh daily Language-murther :-) -NT - (Ashton)
         I trust we’re all agreed now - (rcareaga) - (9)
             I'll give you this. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                 Not bad - (rcareaga) - (7)
                     aside from the court leaning right, what in 2 years is far worse? curious to me it seems like more - (boxley) - (6)
                         “what in 2 years is far worse?” - (rcareaga) - (5)
                             ah so you are speaking in general not any specifics, understood and I agree with you - (boxley) - (4)
                                 this is “disingenuous” dialed to eleven - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                     of course not since you believe as the following journaleze do that trump's election is illegitimate - (boxley) - (2)
                                         tl;dr - It's all Bill and Hillary's Fault Example #19837401 -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         "Believe!" it was "illegitimate'; Box you've finished Losing-It. wholesale. - (Ashton)

Try to look unimportant; they may be low on ammo.
58 ms