IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New so I am on vaca in orlando, my daughter from AK came down with the grankids
yesterday they wanted to go to the beach, I suggested clearwater beach a world class beach. It is right across the causeway from Tampa, so they went back to Orlando and I stayed to watch the home opener for the tampa bay lightning against the panthers. It went into OT and a shootout with Tampa winning. Awesome fan experience.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New How close are you to Tampa-St. Pete?
--

Drew
New 96 miles
New Oldest daughter is in college in St. Pete
For their hurricane evacuation plan, they've asked for locations of any friends of family in the area they could possibly go. We've got a few people down there, but both on the Gulf coast, just like her. Orlando is more toward the Atlantic, right?
--

Drew
New only here for 10 days my normal abode is back bay biloxi ms
where exactly in st pete is she? even if a major blow hits a few miles north or south is pretty safe. As long as you are camping above the storm surge, and you seriously understand a storm surge she should be fine.
New She can spit out her door and hit the bay
Not quite, but close.
--

Drew
New if she has any camping gear head north or south of the impact and then inland about 20 miles
     so I am on vaca in orlando, my daughter from AK came down with the grankids - (boxley) - (6)
         How close are you to Tampa-St. Pete? -NT - (drook) - (5)
             96 miles -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                 Oldest daughter is in college in St. Pete - (drook) - (3)
                     only here for 10 days my normal abode is back bay biloxi ms - (boxley) - (2)
                         She can spit out her door and hit the bay - (drook) - (1)
                             if she has any camping gear head north or south of the impact and then inland about 20 miles -NT - (boxley)

A few lettuce pieces short of a salad.
90 ms