finally: to make Pellucid! ... that which oceans of word salad--presented as"facts"--were merely that day's (week's? ..year's??) premeditated Spin.
aka.. on average homo-sap Lies like a Rug/automatically. Get Used to it, me Droogies.
Onwards --> so then re This topic (and one of the least-competent Spin-machines ever loosed on a suspecting/ or unsuspecting random audience--this last week):

HOW?? tonight.. tomorrow.. (before the various hippocampii have drained dry) ... How do we masterfully disassemble the crude 'presentations' of these Usual-suspects, logging the style/content of the micro-spinning which is their rote M.O., thence to craft the most amusing/thus effective means of feeding back Our Message, confounding their clumsy work:

by demonstrating the poverty of Their collective "imaginations" with something brilliant, hurtful to their purposes i.e. fucking-Devastating to their Aims?! Right. Away.
..before the sense of their paucity of thought, ignorance of actually-persuasive legerdemain and (all diminished by their hubris + hypocrisy) starts to emerge into lots of minds.

So then: start with the creator of this Mix/on commission.. say? I'd kick in a couple bucks, etc. etcetera.

Also too: most of us have No Zippo Nada of megabuck supporters, but mindfulness can cut that handicap lots/costs only mental kilowatt-hours and should be Lots of Work Fun, unalloyed.

Will be here all week; cha. cha. cha. is even more fun to Make than have to hear all the time. Doncha thimk?