'Tis a Pearl of great price writ-large amidst the verbal-sewage du jour.
I expect that I might be able to quote sentences from this one ... for the duration.
And given the extreme variability-of-Sentience amidst the vox populi, I believe that I could construct a litany of the next ..obvious lo-information Savagery as shall also befall this erudite.. um, Heroine. 'Course the tribes do contain their *Dr. Watsons

* Referring to the Basil Rathbone ancient depictions of the perspicuous Duo wherein Dr. W is portrayed as something of a buffoon:
The matter of the visit to The Mesmer Club, wherein the Lecturer ripostes to Dr. W. after he's called the whole thing a farce, ~~"Yes, you see right through us.." thence, as Dr. W 'awakens' to note his shoe + sock missing ... well, don't want to fully spoil it.

May her Congressional Medal Of Honor (awarded once.. should ever there Be?.. such a Honourable Congress within our remaining days) finally override the current sense that, "they. most-all. Will." place their re-election funding entirely above any 'sense of honor' remaining at the core.