IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Blasey Ford’s statement to the Senate
I am particularly looking forward to boxley’s snark over this, because I think we could use a fresh display of him gloating over his moral deformities.

cordially,
New Of the n! phrases yet inhaled throughout the KKKav saga,
'Tis a Pearl of great price writ-large amidst the verbal-sewage du jour.
I expect that I might be able to quote sentences from this one ... for the duration.
And given the extreme variability-of-Sentience amidst the vox populi, I believe that I could construct a litany of the next ..obvious lo-information Savagery as shall also befall this erudite.. um, Heroine. 'Course the tribes do contain their *Dr. Watsons

* Referring to the Basil Rathbone ancient depictions of the perspicuous Duo wherein Dr. W is portrayed as something of a buffoon:
The matter of the visit to The Mesmer Club, wherein the Lecturer ripostes to Dr. W. after he's called the whole thing a farce, ~~"Yes, you see right through us.." thence, as Dr. W 'awakens' to note his shoe + sock missing ... well, don't want to fully spoil it.

May her Congressional Medal Of Honor (awarded once.. should ever there Be?.. such a Honourable Congress within our remaining days) finally override the current sense that, "they. most-all. Will." place their re-election funding entirely above any 'sense of honor' remaining at the core.

New gloat away I have video proof that he has always behaved well with women and didnt have sex until
well after college. Not all men are have the amazing restraint that he showed, even you back in the day would have jumped in. Here is video of the event
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuEN_NGzXx4
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Point of order, Mr. Chairman
Not all persons are inflicted via early-on inculcation that Sex Is *Bad and you must atone ..hourly for ..being! ... an already-religiously-flawed human=="Sinner" cha. cha. cha.

* Bad except in prescribed status per the legions of Robed-ones seeking regular income for their chosen 'Profession'
(they indeed profess-to-know-with-Certainty, The Reality of the entire fucking-Cosmos, IIRC)

Rest case.
New OT: I have learned to understand Catholics simultaneously objecting to abortion and contraception.
It is the Catholic belief that all pre-marital sex should be between a man and a boy, as God intended. If such were the case, neither abortion nor contraception would ever be required.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New I've just got one thing to say about that
--

Drew
New Aw, shucks. :0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New As usual you are 1/2 right :-)
New Ignore dupe
Expand Edited by boxley Sept. 27, 2018, 12:00:10 PM EDT
     Blasey Ford’s statement to the Senate - (rcareaga) - (8)
         Of the n! phrases yet inhaled throughout the KKKav saga, - (Ashton)
         gloat away I have video proof that he has always behaved well with women and didnt have sex until - (boxley) - (6)
             Point of order, Mr. Chairman - (Ashton) - (5)
                 OT: I have learned to understand Catholics simultaneously objecting to abortion and contraception. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                     I've just got one thing to say about that - (drook) - (1)
                         Aw, shucks. :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     As usual you are 1/2 right :-) -NT - (boxley)
                     Ignore dupe -NT - (boxley)

Resume Legal Speed.
104 ms