IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This is the best description of Ted Cruz I have ever read.

Because he’s like a serpent covered in Vaseline. Because he treats the American people like two-bit suckers in 10-gallon hats. Because he sucks up to the guy who insulted his wife — by retweet, no less. Because of his phony piety and even phonier principles. Because I see him as the spiritual love child of the 1980s televangelist Jimmy Swaggart and Jack Nicholson’s character in “The Shining.” Because his ethics are purely situational. Because he makes Donald Trump look like a human being by comparison. Because “New York values.” Because his fellow politicians detest him, and that’s just among Republicans. Because he never got over being the smartest kid in eighth grade. Because he’s conniving enough to try to put one over you, but not perceptive enough to realize that you see right through him. Because he’s the type of man who would sell his family into slavery if that’s what it took to get elected. And that he would use said slavery as a sob story to get himself re-elected.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/25/opinion/kavanaugh-rosenstein-blasey-ford.html

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Nailed it
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Complete agreement with tha Box. No, really.
     This is the best description of Ted Cruz I have ever read. - (lincoln) - (2)
         Nailed it -NT - (boxley)
         Complete agreement with tha Box. No, really. -NT - (Ashton)

I didn't tell you that it was good! I told you that it was interesting.
56 ms