My workmate Marja again, of course.

She demonstrated it on the bus ride home from our "FY 03 Kick-off" Friday night -- everybody was more or less drunk, so this certainly wasn't a scientific test or anything -- by taking a picture of our friend and colleague Kari L. In the first pic, taken in near-pitch-black, pretty much only his (admittedly high-and-getting-higher) forehead was visible, but in the second one, under somewhat better lighting conditions (someone turned on the overhead reading lights), he came out pretty OK. Not that she can send the pics she takes with it direct to any other phone; there are, as of yet, no MMS-(or GPRS-?)capable networks operating in Finland. She thought she could beam (or wire transfer) it to a computer, though.

That's pretty much all I had time to notice, though, under the circumstances... Fleeting and garbled impressions of the rest of it: Amazingly small compared to the impression one got from various pictures of it; nice big (especially for the size of the whole device) colour screen; solid, "chunky", well-engineered feel to it, not at all as thick as I would have thought with the extractable "chin" keyboard retracted, and lighter than it looks. She didn't use many functions, concentrating on demoing the camera function to oh-ing and ah-ing colleagues -- and besides, she had it set to use Finnish, which I tend to try to avoid -- so can't comment on the (Symbian, IIRC) OS and UI.

Definitely a "Wanna!" machine; sexy as all Hell; methinks they've one-upped at least the Ericsson T68 and its various ("Sony Ericsson"-branded) derivatives.