IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New assault and rape didnt matter in the 90's why should it matter now?
As the feminist leaders stated at the time that it didnt matter because the president believed in their aims and goals.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New [citation needed]
New not really but you want one
"Women are angry and do not condone his conduct. Women want President Clinton to remain in office,"
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New That's not a citation but nm, it doesn't say what you said it does anyway
New I think that You (rather than moi)
..should stick to handling cats too, rather than flailing repeatedly a long-dead Horse, whose bones have now crumbled into dust.
And the dust tends to cause everyone to *cough*/sneeze repeatedly. Wash, rinse, repeat.
     this should sink him, - (boxley) - (12)
         Just like "grab 'em by the pussy" *should* have sunk the Donald - (drook) - (9)
             They call it the "Clinton effect" sex no longer matters in politics -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                 Sex *shouldn't* matter in politics - (drook) - (5)
                     assault and rape didnt matter in the 90's why should it matter now? - (boxley) - (4)
                         [citation needed] -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                             not really but you want one - (boxley) - (1)
                                 That's not a citation but nm, it doesn't say what you said it does anyway -NT - (pwhysall)
                         I think that You (rather than moi) - (Ashton)
                 Oh, and by the way ... - (drook) - (1)
                     and I have stated, voters should decide not the press -NT - (boxley)
         Naww.. scuttlebutt is: McDamnHell will confirm the sucker in a sexret <sic> closed 'hearing-thing'. -NT - (Ashton)
         This won't help him either: - (a6l6e6x)

I agree with everything you said except "lol".
62 ms