IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Brutal - but I love it!

A Democrat running against Arizona Representative Paul Gosar unveiled a powerful series of ads on Thursday that feature six people who denounce Gosar and endorse his rival.

They're Gosar's siblings.

The conservative congressman's family members' video testimonials, which will air on TV soon, are in support of David Brill, a Democrat hoping to unseat Gosar in Arizona's Fourth Congressional District.

The campaign revealed the ads at a fundraiser held at First Studio in Phoenix on Thursday evening. In them, six of Gosar's siblings – Tim, Jennifer, Gaston, Joan, Grace, and David – say that their brother's positions on immigration, the environment, and health care have effectively torn their family apart. They condemn their brother in striking terms.

In one video, Grace Gosar says, "It would be difficult to see my brother as anything but a racist."

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/arizona-congressman-paul-gosars-siblings-endorse-opponent-10849863

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New I suspect Paul won't be showing up for Thnksgiving dinner.
New ..maybe as ..entrée? :-þ
New Well, he is a turkey! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Brutal - but I love it! - (lincoln) - (3)
         I suspect Paul won't be showing up for Thnksgiving dinner. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             ..maybe as ..entrée? :-þ -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Well, he is a turkey! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)

The ice cream truck driver in the neighborhood speaks Nadsat.
58 ms