IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's probably more complex over there than it is over here.
New As are most things. We haven't many adults running things here.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Hey Peter, do you believe Carney's right about property values with no-deal? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (18)
         Sort of. I think there's a bit of exaggeration for effect. - (pwhysall) - (17)
             Never heard of that help-to-buy racket - (drook) - (14)
                 It's not that people lose their homes... - (pwhysall) - (13)
                     Careful with that "appreciates" assumption. Too much of that gave us the 08/09 crisis. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                         A symptom, not a cause. - (pwhysall) - (11)
                             I see your point. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                 It's probably more complex over there than it is over here. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     As are most things. We haven't many adults running things here. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                 Location, Location, Location. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                     Wait a second. Are you saying that income inequality is the most pressing issue? :0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         Voting is the most pressing issue. But there are many, many other important ones... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     Re: But don't count on prices falling to "affordable" levels in areas where people want to live. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                         Um, do you have any bonds? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                             Re: why don't more people cut out the middle man and provide mortgages themselves? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                 Re: why don't more people cut out the middle man and provide mortgages themselves? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     Re: why don't more people cut out the middle man and provide mortgages themselves? - (mmoffitt)
             Thanks! That's inline with what I think about Southern California's prices. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Re: Thanks! That's inline with what I think about Southern California's prices. - (pwhysall)

In conclusion, lithium in the water supply.
128 ms