Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New dont forget skip
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Yep, that was at your GA home!
imric as we know him.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Back to the, euh ... the roots? - (scoenye) - (23)
         Whoa, that's another kind of root! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (22)
             Re: Whoa, that's another kind of root! :) - (scoenye) - (21)
                 That's good to know. - (a6l6e6x) - (20)
                     Re: That's good to know. - (scoenye) - (19)
                         Great, we'll take it offline! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
                             I'll let you go first. I don't trust myself to get it right ;-) -NT - (scoenye) - (17)
                                 Contact! - (a6l6e6x) - (16)
                                     How many does that make for you now? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                         Re: How many does that make for you now? - (a6l6e6x) - (13)
                                             Now that I live in a typical target area - (crazy) - (1)
                                                 Thanks, updated my notes. - (a6l6e6x)
                                             dont forget skip -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Yep, that was at your GA home! - (a6l6e6x)
                                             AdminiScott wasn't at that one. - (static) - (8)
                                                 He wasn't? - (crazy) - (3)
                                                     That was the one I believe I sold you an Aussie $5 note. :-) - (static) - (2)
                                                         I tried it - (crazy) - (1)
                                                             Ditto, but didn't think it was that bad. - (a6l6e6x)
                                                 I did give out a few IWeThey hats over the years. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                     And I still have mine. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 Yeah, I didn't get to meet you or bionerd -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                                                     I stand corrected, then. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                     Yes! Banjo music and all! - (scoenye)

Its superficial lower whole number is belongs to us!
115 ms