IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: How many does that make for you now?
One on one

box
Andrew
Ben
mmoffitt
gfolkert
imqwerky and ChrisR
Sven

last Beepfest in NJ

Wade
bepatient
but not admin - Scott I :)
crazy
bionerd
drewk
n3jja

probably others there
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
Expand Edited by a6l6e6x Sept. 18, 2018, 10:52:08 PM EDT
New Now that I live in a typical target area
Please let me know if you are heading this way.
New Thanks, updated my notes.
We did swing by there in 2017 on way to Utah's 5 national parks.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New dont forget skip
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Yep, that was at your GA home!
imric as we know him.
Alex

-- Isaac Asimov
New AdminiScott wasn't at that one.
Greg was, though. As well Boxley. But I think you'd come to a couple.

You the one who gave me an IWeThey hat, right?

Wade.
New He wasn't?
They all meld together.
Thank you Beep
New That was the one I believe I sold you an Aussie $5 note. :-)
I think it was you.

Also got a few people to try Vegemite.

Wade.
New I tried it
It was disgusting.
So was Box's seal blubber, but goddamn it I ate it anyway.
New Ditto, but didn't think it was that bad.
Box's blubber offering was really OK.

But then, when I was a kid in the refuge camp in Germany, I got to eat salted (pork) fat back. Imagine eating raw bacon for an idea. In cold places the body "burns" that stuff to keep warm.
Alex

-- Isaac Asimov
New I did give out a few IWeThey hats over the years.
My wife was into machine embroidery then. Even sent a hat to Arkadiy whom I never did meet.

You were an honored guest at Beep's and had your own room. Box and I spent the first night in a tent and the second night in the basement with the "fly over country" contingent.

But, there were so many other folks attending that it's hard to keep score. Remembering two new people a day has been my limit.
Alex

-- Isaac Asimov
New And I still have mine. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Yeah, I didn't get to meet you or bionerd
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New I stand corrected, then.
Alex

-- Isaac Asimov
     Back to the, euh ... the roots? - (scoenye) - (23)
         Whoa, that's another kind of root! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (22)
             Re: Whoa, that's another kind of root! :) - (scoenye) - (21)
                 That's good to know. - (a6l6e6x) - (20)
                     Re: That's good to know. - (scoenye) - (19)
                         Great, we'll take it offline! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
                             I'll let you go first. I don't trust myself to get it right ;-) -NT - (scoenye) - (17)
                                 Contact! - (a6l6e6x) - (16)
                                     How many does that make for you now? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                         Re: How many does that make for you now? - (a6l6e6x) - (13)
                                             Now that I live in a typical target area - (crazy) - (1)
                                                 Thanks, updated my notes. - (a6l6e6x)
                                             dont forget skip -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Yep, that was at your GA home! - (a6l6e6x)
                                             AdminiScott wasn't at that one. - (static) - (8)
                                                 He wasn't? - (crazy) - (3)
                                                     That was the one I believe I sold you an Aussie $5 note. :-) - (static) - (2)
                                                         I tried it - (crazy) - (1)
                                                             Ditto, but didn't think it was that bad. - (a6l6e6x)
                                                 I did give out a few IWeThey hats over the years. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                     And I still have mine. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 Yeah, I didn't get to meet you or bionerd -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                                                     I stand corrected, then. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                     Yes! Banjo music and all! - (scoenye)

We'll be back after a word from our sponsor.
120 ms