IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Dunno about her in my opinion Franken should not have resigned, the voters should make that choice
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New He lost the confidence of his colleagues and was replaced by a Democrat.
Franken always said he had skeletons in his closet.

He did a good job as Senator. I liked him a lot and gave him money several times. I don't know how many of the allegations were true, and how many were ratfucking by Stone and his Minions. But he had to go.

[...]

Serving in the United States Senate has been the great honor of my life. I know in my heart that nothing I have done as a Senator – nothing – has brought dishonor on this institution. And I am confident that the Ethics Committee would agree.

Nevertheless, today I am announcing that, in the coming weeks, I will be resigning as a member of the United States Senate.

I, of all people, am aware that there is some irony in the fact that I am leaving while a man who has bragged on tape about his history of sexual assault sits in the Oval Office, and a man who has repeatedly preyed on young girls campaigns for the Senate with the full support of his party.

But this decision is not about me. It’s about the people of Minnesota. And it’s become clear that I can’t both pursue the Ethics Committee process and, at the same time, remain an effective Senator for them.

Let me be clear. I may be resigning my seat, but I am not giving up my voice. I will continue to stand up for the things I believe in as a citizen, and as an activist.

But Minnesotans deserve a Senator who can focus with all her energy on addressing the challenges they face every day.

There is a big part of me that will always regret having to walk away from this job with so much work left to be done. But I have faith that the work will continue, because I have faith in the people who have helped me do it.

[...]

Cheers,
Scott.
New Fsck his "colleagues" he represented MN not them
If he had pulled a repo "jebus forgives me" he would have been fine
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     I'm looking forward to 12/31/2018 and an end to the "Year of the Woman". A rant. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
         Yes and no, but mostly no - (drook)
         Kirsten Gillebrand may be a candidate but because she is smart and tough not because she is a woman - (boxley) - (7)
             Really? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                 my bad, I had her confused with Kirstjen M. Nielsen (dont know why) -NT - (boxley)
                 Re: Really? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     Dunno about her in my opinion Franken should not have resigned, the voters should make that choice -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         He lost the confidence of his colleagues and was replaced by a Democrat. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Fsck his "colleagues" he represented MN not them - (boxley)
                     Allow me to be the first to say ... - (mmoffitt)