So I got one of these, but bigger, about 8" higher:
https://www.ebay.com/i/401482730004?chn=ps

About 3 weeks ago I got all light household duty, cooking, cleaning, etc, as long as it doesn't hurt me. I'm good with this. No income from me right now, happy to take care of things when I can. That includes meal planning for 2 to 5 people.

I got into a bit of stove deep frying, onion rings, french fries, etc, but I have a horrible stove for that. Flat top glass electric. Easy to clean, but hard to maintain a single temperature. I picked that fryer up, never used, at the Goodwill for $10.

Other than test temperature control via an infrared sensor and meat thermometer I have not used it as a fryer yet. But it makes a great double boiler.

Ok, let's take an aside. Hi MM. Taker an ounce of 25% shake. This is essentially what fell off the flowers in the bottom of the bag. This will cost about $35 on sale (LEGAL!!!!!) and throw it in the blender. Then put it in the oven at 225 for an hour. Then drop it in a 50/50 mix of coconut and grape seed oil. Ehh. A cup? More? Whatever gives you enough to let it loosely be soaked. Then drop that in a double boiler. How long? Ehh. An hour will get most, but you can leave it for more to pull as much as possible. When you have a temp controlled double boiler, who cares, just throw more water in ever 30 minutes or so. When done, throw it in a colander with a coffee filter and press it out.

As this point feel free to do the THC per whatever counts, I don't care. This is massage oil! It is an anti-inflammatory pain killer that is fun to rub in, and doesn't get you high!

This amount of thc in oil costs about $100 to buy directly, so it's worth the effort and I get the type of oil I want.

Ok, back to food.

So, with this fryer I need recommended recipes.

Got any pointers?

Also, please keep in mind I picked up a large jug of peanut oil which was called for in a particular recipe, so anything you point to should hopefully be able to use that.