IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Democ. Now examines the megatons of hog-shit about to spread throughout rivers, well-water etc.
The entire Big-hog-farm locus is quartered in what Are "the lowlands" of this blighted bunch of states.

Includes the history of previous inundations, the regular ignoring of Facts re the operations of hog-farms--not to mention the execrable treatment of the solidly penned-in hogs--all characteristic of Corporate mechanical operations.

Just add-to-list: more of the unfixable plight of countless aspects of Murican "self-government" via $$-directed mass disdain for even minimal accountability. Bizness inaction writ Large, again (speaking of living within shit-holes.)

And then there are the megatons of coal ash/Big Beautiful Coal™ works its magick--the next few days: in Spades.
The bull-shit and actual-hog-shit now intersect
{within the next "drinking water" of the poor bastards stuck there.}

Carrion.
New I think you could say...
... that's it's shortly going to be a real shit-show. :-)

Wade
New You going to be here all week?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New I forgot: the Top-soil! (now elucidated on npr.)
The consequences of its Very-long-term gestation period is: HYARGE. etc.

We are Sooo-Fucked .. in so many orifices. Generally as well as the n=1000 specifics. :-/
New I remember these guys from some time ago
Rolling Stone article from 12 years ago:

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/boss-hog-the-dark-side-of-americas-top-pork-producer-68087/

"...The lagoons themselves are so viscous and venomous that if someone falls in it is foolish to try to save him. A few years ago, a truck driver in Oklahoma was transferring pig shit to a lagoon when he and his truck went over the side. It took almost three weeks to recover his body. In 1992, when a worker making repairs to a lagoon in Minnesota began to choke to death on the fumes, another worker dived in after him, and they died the same death. In another instance, a worker who was repairing a lagoon in Michigan was overcome by the fumes and fell in. His fifteen-year-old nephew dived in to save him but was overcome, the worker’s cousin went in to save the teenager but was overcome, the worker’s older brother dived in to save them but was overcome, and then the worker’s father dived in. They all died in pig shit."

(more...)

Twelve years later, not too much has changed.
New Had we [ever..] a functioning Meeja ... ... yeah, when pigs fly. Remedy:
Redefine most-all 'Corporations as not merey Not-People but: Anti-People. so change their definition and THEIR REGULATION
(OK ..should work, should the dis-US ever take baby-steps towards "democracy sans the "".)

(I'll be long dead by then, but w.t.f., it's The American Dream ain't it? (but.. but.. all we gots now are mainly Muricans.))
New Follow up
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/millions-chickens-drown-florence-floodwaters-011923169.html

"...Two North Carolina hog waste pits were structurally damaged, four were inundated with water and seven had discharges, according to the North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality.

More than 3,000 lagoons in the state were unaffected, the North Carolina Pork Council said"
New Lame
More than 3,000 lagoons in the state were unaffected, the North Carolina Pork Council said.

"But look how many cities in Japan we didn't nuke," said no one ever.
--

Drew
     Democ. Now examines the megatons of hog-shit about to spread throughout rivers, well-water etc. - (Ashton) - (7)
         I think you could say... - (static) - (1)
             You going to be here all week? -NT - (mmoffitt)
         I forgot: the Top-soil! (now elucidated on npr.) - (Ashton)
         I remember these guys from some time ago - (dmcarls) - (3)
             Had we [ever..] a functioning Meeja ... ... yeah, when pigs fly. Remedy: - (Ashton)
             Follow up - (dmcarls) - (1)
                 Lame - (drook)

Any more detail than what's there and you'd have to have the magic software they use in movies to pull a license plate out of five pixels.
132 ms